Relisten #7: Kylie & Garibay (EPs) - SLEEPWALKER/KyliexGaribay (TONIGHT! 04/11/20 at 8pm)

Which comes to prove what an inadequate move that was for her. I think she/they thought they would 'crack America' and obviously that never happened.
From my view, you only 'crack America' when you don't care to cater for their tastes. Her only two grand hits there weren't of 'American sound' and all British artists that had success there, didn't really 'adjust' their sound to appeal to the american audience. People like Adele, One Direction etc.

They never even tried to “crack” the States so it’s a moot point.

Black and White - 7 (Shaggy fit into it better than I expected, but Kylie has done this better before. I like the breakdown at the end)

Works a lot better with the video. Did you listen to it on Spotify?

Reactions: RJN
Works a lot better with the video. Did you listen to it on Spotify?

I had it in my iTunes, but I'll watch the video when I finish the second EP.

I liked If I Can't Have You, but not as much as Yvonne Elliman song of the same name (or Shawn Mendes's :shy:)

Every song involving Sam Sparro (except Black and Gold) suffers from too much Sam Sparro

Do we want to do this (again) tonight or is this thread not destined, much like the EPs discussed in it, to be confined to the annals of Kylie history?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom