• California King Bed

• Man Down

• Cheers (Drink to That)

• We Found Love (with Calvin Harris)

• You Da One

• Talk That Talk (ft. Jay-Z)

• Where Have You Been

• Birthday Cake remix (ft. Chris Brown)

• Princess of China (Coldplay ft. Rihanna)

• Take Care (Drake ft. Rihanna)

• Diamonds

• Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko)

• Pour it Up

• Right Now (ft. David Guetta)

• What Now

• Jump

• Loveeeeeeee Song (ft. Future)

• Can't Remember to Forget You (Shakira ft. Rihanna)

• FourFiveSeconds (with Kanye & Paul McCartney)

• Bitch Better Have My Money

• American Oxygen

• Work

• Kiss it Better

• Needed Me

• Love on the Brain

• Desperado

• Sex With Me

• This Is What You Came For (with Calvin Harris)

• Sledgehammer

• Wild Thoughts (with DJ Khaled)

• Lift Me Up

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jark

User
IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN

included are all official singles plus fan faves. to choose said faves I went with everything that was not a single but has 150m+ streams on Spotify (up to 2 per album). collaborations were limited to proper duets or songs sung entirely by Rihanna.

I'll leave this open a few days. round 1 vote up to 15 songs to leave :disco: (compiling this list was a bitch)

I voted for the 12 songs I don’t think I’d ever choose to listen to

Get rid of Pour It Up please, I don't get why she loves that one so much and it's exactly the type of music I imagine she would love to come back with :gross:

For such an icon, there really is a tremendous amount of forgettable shite.

There really was a lot of throwing everything at the wall.

I’m not all that familiar with everything post Talk That Talk, and a lot of it is gash, so most my votes fall in there.

I love 90% of the Unapologetic album but that Future song can go. I hate anything with him on it, I just don't know why he thinks vocalising the way he does works with anything. There seemed to be a time around 2013/4 where he just couldn't help sully all our queens' albums with it. :angry:

There are quite a lot here which I don’t even know - probably for a reason - but also a lot which are truly fucking amazing :disco:

No you little shits are NOT getting rid of Can't Remember To Forget You and Lift Me Up in ROUND FUCKING ONE!
Luckily I have a FRESHLY SHARPENED WHIP available for hire, which I will be using myself on anyone trying to get rid of Bitch Better Have My Money

MOO LA LA :disco:

Yeah are we not doing feats? Love the Way You Lie (:disco:) and If I Never See Your Face Again (bleurgh) are missing

Well To be fair, Jarkie did include Coldplay, Drake and even fucking Chris Brown so I don't see why Eminem and Guetta had to be left out.

Wasn’t Talk That Talk a sort of single too? I love it but I know everybody else hated it.

Edit: sorry, I see that it is there

In fact, I think I’m only vaguely familiar with most songs that came after the Talk That Talk album (apart from the 2-3 big singles)… I think that was the time when she stopped releasing her new music on Spotify.

I'd forgotten ANTI had been a Tidal exclusive to begin with. Forgot to cancel my trial subscription three months in a row :(

All the boring ballads to go please:

Unfaithful (possibly the worst song ever)
We Ride
Hate That I Love You
Take a Bow
California King Bed
Right Now
Can't Remember to Forget You
FourFiveSeconds
American Oxygen
Desperado
Sledgehammer
Lift Me Up

I love 90% of the Unapologetic album but that Future song can go. I hate anything with him on it, I just don't know why he thinks vocalising the way he does works with anything. There seemed to be a time around 2013/4 where he just couldn't help sully all our queens' albums with it. :angry:
that's one of her best songs! it's like a soft slide through some distant galaxy. very... sultry

Are we still allowed to pass her work with Hitler lover Kanye West?
🤷‍♂️ If you want to. I don't think one listener makes a difference in this kind of thing

E572B60C-57E5-41F0-8BAB-38E9BD16DF8C.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom