RPDR UK S2 E6 - SNATCH GAME!

:D at Ru continuing to tell Tia she has an amazing body because other compliments about her drag simply weren't possible.

Also :D at Awhora crying because she's all about the look after Ellie's story about being shunned by her dad.

Laurence should have just done his usual act and called it Dorothy Paul in The Steamie, so I'm not surprised he bombed trying something else. Then saying comedy queens always bomb.. I hope if he gets eliminated Ru swaps "sashay away" for his charming "get fucked" (without any attempt at an accent).

I totally slept on Belami ep 1, but she's head, shoulders and stone cold tits above the rest at this point (maybe just not the drag itself). It matched Awhora's ghastly Essex turn a few weeks back and they should totally consider sporadically joining up with it like Baga and Viv.

:D at Ru continuing to tell Tia she has an amazing body because other compliments about her drag simply weren't possible.

Also :D at Awhora crying because she's all about the look after Ellie's story about being shunned by her dad.

Laurence should have just done his usual act and called it Dorothy Paul in The Steamie, so I'm not surprised he bombed trying something else. Then saying comedy queens always bomb.. I hope if he gets eliminated Ru swaps "sashay away" for his charming "get fucked" (without any attempt at an accent).

I totally slept on Belami ep 1, but she's head, shoulders and stone cold tits above the rest at this point (maybe just not the drag itself). It matched Awhora's ghastly Essex turn a few weeks back and they should totally consider sporadically joining up with it like Baga and Viv.

Agreed 100% with all of this SorB

I was getting a bit pissed off with the PITTY PARTY of this weeks episode. Guess they had all just come out of lockdown though last year emotions would have been all over the place.

The GC was a bit BORING. Very understated. Maybe she had ARG on her mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom