RPDR UK S5 E3

The point about Tamara’s lip sync being weak is surely because they’d already given Cara the win in the normal episode and when they decided to reshoot, she had to throw it. It seemed obvious,

I can believe that they redid the odd shot or sequence in the first couple of episodes so that THAT queen wasn’t visible (even though it mainly seems to have been accomplished with dodgy camera angles) but if they had reshot this week to change the ending, they would have had to:

Reshoot the entirety of the losing girl group’s storyline from formation to recording to rehearsal to the actual performance.

Reshoot the critiques sequence of the top queens including getting Sophie Ellis-Bextor back.

Reshoot any shot where all 9 queens featured, which unlike the first two episodes were numerous.

Reshoot the lip sync and get all the queens in full drag again for both looks.

On a show that has a notoriously tight schedule and another UK vs the World season to shoot immediately after.

It wasn't mentioned that nobody was going home, was it? Did anyone in the confessionals mention it?

Just wondering if they all knew nobody was going home when it was filmed, which might possibly have freed them up to give better performances, and also why nothing was really made of the rejection of the misfits, because everybody knew it didn't matter anyway.

They reshot the Snatch Game episode of Down Under because they lost a lot of the footage and brought back Art Simone and Coco Jumbo for it, then sliced together the parts that they did have to make the episode, so it isn't unheard of.

I think maybe they had to redo parts of it at least.

They reshot the Snatch Game episode of Down Under because they lost a lot of the footage and brought back Art Simone and Coco Jumbo for it, then sliced together the parts that they did have to make the episode, so it isn't unheard of.

I think maybe they had to redo parts of it at least.
Lost footage? Is this 1972?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom