RuPaul's Drag Race

I watched the next episode after that post and Roxxxy stays AGAIN, this is beyond ridiculous now :D And yet nowhere near as offensive as it feels like it should be given the general quality.

Alaska's mini breakdown :D Yet completely understandable actually, at least everyone else might have a reason to be sent home other than solely for being a threat.

The yo-yoing fate of Katya is fascinating as well, her advert challenge was one of the funniest I've ever seen. I quite fancy her in boy form too.

I'm glad he apologized

Also if twitter is to be believed that flag is the Trains Flag and not the Trans Flag

Yikes. This seems to have blown up. Bendela clearly saw this one coming.

There was a weird exchange between BenDeLaCreme and Shangela about this.

Yeah, far be it from me to be antagonistic towards Phoenix but it wasn't about this issue.

Oh I know it wasn't about the trans issue, it's just weird that in the previous tweet Shangela was almost threatening Bendela for using Bendelachrist.

Full exchange

They seem to have worked it out offline but still, anything for extra drama.

Last edited:
Not at all sure how I feel about BOB replacing Katya on the Trixie and Katya Show further to Katya’s recent and really rather worrying turn, although :evil: will probably suffice

PLEASE DON’T DIE KATYA :(

What a LOAD OF OVERBLOWN SHIT! Fight the real fucking enemy.

Nah, I don't think we've got a hope in hell with the real enemy if so-called pillars of our own community can't get the fucking basics right.

Not at all sure how I feel about BOB replacing Katya on the Trixie and Katya Show further to Katya’s recent and really rather worrying turn, although :evil: will probably suffice

Katya will be fine likely BECAUSE she's taken this break. I think she's just worked herself into the floor.

I feel this is all a bit Labour Party from 1979 to 1997.

I can't wait for our Tony Blair to save us.

I couldn’t care less about that non-funny show.

I’m much more concerned about Raja barely being on Fashion Photo Ruview nowadays. 3-4 episodes with the useless Mariah as a judge/host killed the show for me.

Willam is having a field day with all this Ru/Trans thing. Her Instagram and twitter is full of it.

I couldn’t care less about that non-funny show.

I’m much more concerned about Raja barely being on Fashion Photo Ruview nowadays. 3-4 episodes with the useless Mariah as a judge/host killed the show for me.
Raja's been gigging a solo show which sold out for the whole run in Provincetown this year apparently.

APPARENTLY

Yeah come to think of it...she actually gave THIS mess a TOOT

tumblr_p3a31vaqzi1upznp7o9_1280.png

Agreed, but I actually quite enjoyed their first episode together!

that's fascinating but i couldn't get through it. not only cause he looks like the villainess from the emperor's new groove.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom