Rupert Murdoch is terrible

Cackling at Jerry Hall having to shag this DUSTY OLD REVENANT for five years and not even getting the inheritance. FLOP.

When will he DIE?!

CRYING with laughter about LOVE'S YOUNG DREAM seemingly being over.

Even JERRY couldn't STICK IT OUT FOR THE CASH :disco:

She filed for divorce in California which is notorious for splitting the assets down the middle. You'd think the prenup must be ironclad but I bet Rupe's dangled a BIG FAT CHEQUE to get her to back down just to be sure.

Come JERRY, RINSE HIM :disco:

“On the first day of Lent in February, Hall told friends she made an effigy of Murdoch, tied dental floss around its neck, and burned it on the grill,”

:disco:

According to Sherman, the couple’s divorce settlement has a clause banning Hall from providing plot suggestions to the writers of the TV show Succession, which is heavily influenced by the Murdoch family’s internal dynamics. He also reported suggestions that Murdoch’s son Lachlan believed his brother James could have been in touch with the programme’s creators.

:D!

The Vanity Fair article goes into detail on Murdoch’s ailing health, suggesting Hall had to nurse him extensively after he broke his back in a fall on a yacht in January 2018, leaving him close to death.

According to the article, the billionaire was evacuated from the yacht on to the French territory of Guadeloupe in the Caribbean, only to discover there was no hospital open. “Murdoch had to spend the night on a gurney under a tent in the parking lot” until a special medical team could be flown in.

It is also claimed that when doctors examined an X-ray of Murdoch’s back they asked him about a number of previously broken vertebrae, which Murdoch suggested dated from an occasion when his third wife, Wendi Deng, “pushed him into a piano during a fight”.

:disco: :disco:

The way Breaking News would be about something else for any other 92 year old, but not this evil cunt!

IMG_4725.jpeg

Honestly, he is surely being kept alive by the same demons who inhabited Prince Philip's otherwise lifeless corpse for the last 12 years of his life.

I can’t open threads in X I can also see the first page. What’s the gist of what he’s trying to say?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom