Russian Doll

FetchFugly

Pregnant
Anyone else watched this?

Groundhog Day is the obvious reference, but this pulls off some shifts in tone wonderfully and Natasha Lyonne is a complete force of nature. Eight episodes, all under half an hour and a properly satisfying series. No confirmation of any more yet, but it felt complete.

Looks like someone just THREW A GAUNTLET straight into my PUSS-PUSS. :D

Also Alan is very adorable.

Loved it, deliberately didn't rush it. Loved the multiverse kind of theory running through it, loved the style, loved Natasha Lyonne and her husky voice. Loved the ketamine references, obviously.

I want my voice to be as husky when I grow up.

I thought this was good, but elevated because of the brilliant performance by Natasha

I couldn’t understand why she kept dying on the stairs though, but a grim fan theory sort of made it make a bit more sense

I don’t think there’s any need for a second season but I don’t think that’ll stop them

This says they have a plan for a further two seasons, but they apparently haven't shared anything regarding what is in store.

wasn't exactly sure where to post this but

"Chloe is my emergency contact and the executor of my estate" :disco: :D

Season 2 is filming now for a summer premiere btw, but seemingly with a new cast.

Looking at the dates it seems like they were dragging their feet on another season even pre-pandemic.

I see that Annie Murphy is featured in the new season.

I loved the first series too but GOD KNOWS what it was all about :D

i won’t be bothering with it a second time

The first series caught my eye mainly because of that fabulous chick from Orange is the new black. It was quite enjoyable though, and I will be giving the second series a go for sure.

The first series caught my eye mainly because of that fabulous chick from Orange is the new black. It was quite enjoyable though, and I will be giving the second series a go for sure.

Good for you Vicks!

If you could let the rest of us know what the HELL was going on in Season 1, that would be great.

I honestly can't remember. I know it was bonkers and a bit Groundhog Day.

She died a lot and it was short. That's all I remember.

I guess the shortness contributes towards the lack of memory.

And then there was another bloke it was happening to. And a cat somewhere.

I enjoyed it and up for S2. Just need a quick rundown Telenovela style.

Would prefer a Happy Death Day 3.

And then there was another bloke it was happening to. And a cat somewhere.

I enjoyed it and up for S2. Just need a quick rundown Telenovela style.

Would prefer a Happy Death Day 3.

Those Happy Death Day films were quite fun.

The trailer for the new season looks fantastic. I can't wait to watch this (I'll probably get round to it in about three months).

season 2 being a time-hopping period piece looks :disco: :disco: :disco:

out next week! rave reviews!

Natasha Lyonne is just a pleasure to watch. I've come to enjoy her best friend this season as well. As you'd expect the plot is pretty convoluted but that didn't spoil my enjoyment. Thankfully it's not a repeat of season one, but maintains similar themes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom