S06 E10: The Letter L

VoR

Take it or leave it
Oh just give Kandy the crown already and put us out of our misery. :manson:

Poor Jessica was clearly doomed the moment she was paired with that DUD, but she clearly did a great job at pulling her out of her shell.

Kandy winning for putting her girl in that shapeless boot of a dress though. There are no words. And then that RUBBISH lip sync she did to Jumpin' Jumpin'! She should have gone home for that alone. What on EARTH is the production crew seeing in her? I really don't get the impression she's a fan favourite at all - it's just perverse at this point.

Plus side - I like that they're doing the variety show after all, and surely Jessica will storm the fame games. Her exit was so graceful too, as you'd expect from her.

I’m not even upset because a couple of episodes ago Willam sort of spoiled it but also because it’s been quite clear from the beginning that Kandy is going to be the runner up. No idea what Ru sees in her at all, she’s nasty, horrible, not-funny, far from pretty, has shitty runways. Her only USP is being a cunt that everyone is afraid of upsetting.

Anyway, it was so obvious and predictable that Kandy was going to win the challenge but not the lip sync, because omg so exciting the tie makes her vote the decisive one anyway and the whole last two episodes have circled around whether the Kandy-Jimbo alliance would hold or not, so of course they wanted us to believe she was going to eliminate Jimbo when in fact she wouldn’t.

I’m not even sure why we even had this episode; hadn’t a top 4 finale been the standard as of late?

I thought Kandi had the best makeover. Jimbo’s lesbian’s make up was unfortunate to say the least.

It doesn’t really matter since Jimbo is going to win.

Nice to see Priyanka finally cross over to the US. She was quite good all in all.

Fancied Kandy's makeover partner so much, but the episode was a bit of a dud for me. Poor Jessica :(

The makeover should really be a design challenge as it’s just pure luck whether you end up with someone who looks good in the outfit you brought or not? They called Jimbo out for not being adventurous, but she canned her more adventurous outfit so her partner would feel more comfortable!

Yeah I've never liked the makeover challenges, especially when they take up the whole episode, and give us awful forced sob stories instead of a runway segment.

The worst thing about it is that Kandy will walk away thinking she's a good drag queen.

I haven't in ages. The queens are so desperate to be 'iconic' with their forced ass drama, I want LESS than "half the 'story ' "

Jimbo’s makeover was horrendous. Awful makeup, shit dress, no padding, awful lipsync.
I really hope we get a good deserved break from seeing Kandy after this. Don’t show her or mention her name for the next 10 years at least please.

Seeing Jessica again is my only takeaway from this season.

Credit were it’s due; Kandy told the guest lesbians that being in the bottom is not their fault which is something queens rarely say (at least from what we get to see) to the poor make over guests. I thought that was a rare moment of her being sweet.

I also didn't mind Kandy this round. I'm with Lucy on this one (and I hate it).
kim-woodburn-sassy.gif

It doesn't help that the show seems to love portraying her as an ignorant hoodrat. The way they capitalize on her poor enunciation and not knowing places or the meanings of words. It's not funny, it's exploitative. But the bitch is too narcissistic and thinks it makes her 'iconic', so it's very hard to take her side either.

It says a lot about the horrible S13 (mostly thanks to Kandy and her friend Tina) that this boring bitch was my second favourite.

I just adore Priyanka she looked stunning and wiped the floor with Kandy, who just looked amateur next to genuine drag pop star superstar Pri.

She’s definitely one of my favourite ever contestants, I’d love her to be on the next all winners season

I don't believe Kandy would have come to that decision to save Jimbo herself. But then I don't know how production could have persuaded her to essentially give up 200,000 DOWLOAHS. Perhaps they told her that if she sent Jimbo home, they'd give Jessica the win over her? :confused:

I think Kandy is smart enough to know the fan base would never forgive her if she sent Jimbo home.

She’s only counting those who were specifically part of a “final 2” rather than just making it to the finale of their season

Season 5 was a final 3, so Alaska and Jinkx don’t qualify

Monet X Change has been part of a final 2 twice though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom