S13 E10: Freaky Friday Queens

Did she?! Thought it was try-hard and mediocre.

Could we have a trans winner in US and non-binary winner in UK? That would be a statement from Ru to be honest...?

I mean try-hard and mediocre is Kandy anyway, but I meant more that the judges seemed to like it which distracted maybe from the fact she looked NOTHING LIKE KANDY

I think the trans winner path seems likely, but on merit this feels like Symone's season

Tina reaching the final would be RIDICULOUS at this point! She's literally given us nothing! :D

Even DIDA RITZ had served up an iconic lip sync by this stage.

Indeed, Tina has been underwhelming in every aspect of the show so far. Even as a villain she’s been rather lukewarm and far outshined by Kandy. I almost feel sorry for her, but I love how all the review shows and podcasts always make fun of her runway looks.

I was just coming here to post it! A song from a Drag Race girl 'who can sing' that... sounds good? :shock:
Now that I know it’s not her (and it’s so obviously not her) I’m reeling and rescind my support

Reactions: GNL
Now that I know it’s not her (and it’s so obviously not her) I’m reeling and rescind my support

You don’t know Praise You? :D How?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom