S15 E14 - Blame It On The Edit

VoR

Take it or leave it
As if they were ever going to send anyone home :D

Felt a tad cruel to Mistress putting her up against Anetra in that lip sync. She never stood a chance. It was very obvious she was the weak link in this episode generally, but I understand why they wanted to keep her around.

Definitely felt like a warm up for a Sasha Colby coronation. Not mad about it though, she's a powerhouse. It takes a lot for a sob story to catch my attention this late in the game, but I thought she handled the discussion of her parents with real class.

Also LOL at all the hype for 'starring in a video with RuPaul' - who doesn't even bother showing up on set. :basil:

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
I just watched the Pit Stop rather than fast forward through the episode. Even they spent most of the time talking to each other over the episode.

Sasha looked beyond amazing in the video, a deserved win. :D at Rupaul not having the time to film a single shot with the girls.

I think Anetra has more of the young votes and Sasha the older.

Also Anetra had the two viral moments of the season (the duck walk and the somersault).

Anetra probably profits from being a bit of an underdog too.

When was the last time we had such an obvious winner? Season 8?

I don’t think Sasha is necessarily an obvious winner. That said, if I were the producers i’d crown Sasha and have Anetra come back for an All Stars season - the audience clearly loves her.

The edit she’s been given is very ”winner”, and she jas excelled in almost everything (to the point that my minor ”issue” with her is that she’s too perfect). It would be awful if thet’d crown someone else just for the sake of a twist/controversy. But who knows, we might get another rose petals situation.

Mistress better get Miss Congeniality (which she will quickly name as her congeniality era)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom