San Marino 2022: Achille Lauro - Stripper

First Al Bano with Senhit doing a Michael Jackson cover, now an ABBA medley now, I love how in the San Marino preselections ANYTHING GOES.

You really have no idea what is NEXT to walk through that backstage entrance do you? :D

Bless this queen, but how on earth did this terrible song even get LISTED as being able to compete? :D It sound like he just pulled it together on his phone backstage :D

If only La Rappresentante di Lista had met the deadline and taken part :D:disco:

The winner has CLEARLY been pre-selected/bought their way to victory right? This whole CHARADE just feels so bizarrely futile :D I'm gagged they somehow managed to fill the entire theatre with an audience - who ARE THEY? :D

This Tiramisu song is TOO MUCH :D The sister song to San Remo's iconic Farfalle :disco:

I'm also however starting to run LOW on ENTHUSIASM and the novelty of :ShockedSenhit: being our mistress of ceremony has well and truly WORN OFF :D

The glamorous girls coming out to give them the cards, then just leaving again :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom