Saturday looks after the husband

Star

Homo Secretary (OB)
FB_IMG_1705870617351.jpg

Our boiler is broke. The horror!

Howard the lovely plumber is already with us, so we're both downstairs being charming.
You and me both!

Waiting for plumber now, moving out next week so really needed to spend today organising but instead I’m waiting for a plumber. Been waiting since 10am.

I’ll be happy to wash away this Saturday and move on.

Moopy I'm off to Paris in a few weeks for a week. Mainly because Mandy and my step sister wants to see Sophie Ellis Bexter at the Bataclan. But also I've never been and want to do the touristy stuff.

We can't afford to stay that central. Would it matter if we were not in the city centre? And on the outskirts instead? Is the metro similar to our underground?

Moopy I'm off to Paris in a few weeks for a week. Mainly because Mandy and my step sister wants to see Sophie Ellis Bexter at the Bataclan. But also I've never been and want to do the touristy stuff.

We can't afford to stay that central. Would it matter if we were not in the city centre? And on the outskirts instead? Is the metro similar to our underground?

It's similar to the underground but with a much stronger smell of piss.

J’ADORE PARIS!

You don’t need to be central, just stay near a metro station.

I’ve been thinking this morning about how I really should have got Olympic tickets for Paris. I didn’t as it was so expensive and I just didn’t know whether I’d justify it with the new business and all but I’m regretting that decision now.

We’ve also taken the decision this holiday to move to France.

Don’t get excited, not yet, but once our parents are gone, we’re going to up sticks for a few years. I miss France terribly and really want to get my spoken French back to where it once was (i.e. fluent). We both started talking about it and how we’d both love to do it as long as we live somewhere near a Portsmouth ferry so it’s ridiculously easy to come home.

I’ve been thinking this morning about how I really should have got Olympic tickets for Paris. I didn’t as it was so expensive and I just didn’t know whether I’d justify it with the new business and all but I’m regretting that decision now.
Can you still get tickets?

We’ve also taken the decision this holiday to move to France.

Don’t get excited, not yet, but once our parents are gone, we’re going to up sticks for a few years. I miss France terribly and really want to get my spoken French back to where it once was (i.e. fluent). We both started talking about it and how we’d both love to do it as long as we live somewhere near a Portsmouth ferry so it’s ridiculously easy to come home.
You really do love Paris don't you. I can't believe I've never been. I'd like some tips before I go please on places to go to, apart from the obvious Eiffel tower etc.

Moving seems like a good idea. Especially as you speak such good French

You really do love Paris don't you. I can't believe I've never been. I'd like some tips before I go please on places to go to, apart from the obvious Eiffel tower etc.

Moving seems like a good idea. Especially as you speak such good French

Paris is a wonderful wandering city. The main tourist things are genuinely great.

Obviously moving to France just to recreate the Absolutely Fabulous episode and mince about with an oversized hat on buying baguettes.

I’VE GOT CARDS

Absolutely Fabulous GIF by LogoTV

“You can always make more money” is an interesting concept to just throw 3000 Euros at a bunch of tickets to a sporting event…
Oh I didn't realise they were quite that expensive :D I was thinking a few hundred.

Well I was in town just now, and there's a lovely young Busker lady there every Saturday. I think she's blind but regardless she was singing STARS ARE BLIND by PARIS HILTON.

I gave her a tenner for the choice.

Thank you for the poolside listening TIP. It’s been a while :disco:

“You can always make more money” is an interesting concept to just throw 3000 Euros at a bunch of tickets to a sporting event…

"NEW AFFORDABLE TICKETS RELEASED NOW"

And they're 800€ a session. 😆

I'm wondering if there's a chance that I might go for work but I'm not counting on it.

"NEW AFFORDABLE TICKETS RELEASED NOW"

And they're 800€ a session. 😆

I'm wondering if there's a chance that I might go for work but I'm not counting on it.

I generally throw athletics tickets and accom through as an expense now- I do have genuine reason to- but 3000EUR for the Olympics feels a step too far.

I know it’s not ideal, but you could just pop over and wander around to watch the marathon for free, just to be in amongst the atmosphere?

I’m on the train to Londinium and someone has got on at Milton Keynes who has DEFINITLEY bought himself a Pumpkin lunch.

The carriage now STINKS

I’m on the train to Londinium and someone has got on at Milton Keynes who has DEFINITLEY bought himself a Pumpkin lunch.

The carriage now STINKS
Only the finest plops of alleged substance.

I know it’s not ideal, but you could just pop over and wander around to watch the marathon for free, just to be in amongst the atmosphere?

Nice idea but I’m a track and field kinda guy. It’s all about the stadium events for me.

it was so beautiful today

1000068935.jpg

I went to the book shop with a list of Italian fiction books and they didn't have any of them :eyes: so the local book industry doesn't get my coin this time. sad.

despite the rain it's actually been quite a nice january here. I love the (almost freezing) cold when it's sunny. it's made having a healthy month much easier I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom