Saturday needs a bath by smell o’ that

Zu

User
DEAR ME

Anyway, I’m having a rinse shortly and will then be buying nuts to feed the local squirrels :disco:

What will YOU be doing today to make you feel proud? :)

I have to go and pick up a suit from the local shopping centre which had the decency to need being collected on a Saturday afternoon :evil:

Can’t wait to be driving around for an hour to find parking :)

GLORIOUS DAY should get out and make most of it but still feel a little OFF. So sit in garden doing zilch for now I think

I'm off to a passing out party at a bar this evening! No, really!

This tomato Kylie has just harvested its giving him much giggles;

20210828_095813.jpg

I’ve just got home from work so I guess I’ve already done what will make me feel proud.

now I’m going to feel ashamed by eating a load of crap. I have to keep my legs spread too, because I’ve just put mosquito bite gel on them, and I’ve accidentally put all my shorts in the washing

• Care
Reactions: COB
The out-of-office went on yesterday. Woke up at about half-six anyway. Turned over and went back to sleep and now feel like absolute shit, as one often does when a cheeky nap goes on too long.

Isn't it JARRING when Spotify throws up something horrific in the middle of a glorious random run? Why would anyone actually CHOOSE to listen to Bowie and Jagger's Dancing In The Street?

I actually like it - it's obvious everyone is enjoying themselves and it's camp as tits as well, something magnified by the video.

Plus, it's always an opportunity to revisit this masterpiece:

Why can I never JUST SAY NO?? :evil:

I need to head out again this afternoon. Making up for all that lost time throughout covid I suppose. Ach well, you are only 47 for a year and mine is almost UP! :o

Well I can’t say you are only YOUNG once, now CAN I?

Those days are NUMBERED!!

Songs turning 10 in 2021 playing on 4music whilst I try and make myself look half decent for another day on the peeve. JLS - Make Me Wanna isn’t half bad 10 years on.

I'm out tonight, not out out really, just the annual birthday karaoke bash at my brother's house. I was at my mum's last night for a chinese and the spawn invited me to Hacienda Classical at the cricket club in Blackpool tomorrow (they gave free tickets to the residents to appease them for not being able to leave their homes all weekend or avoid the music). I feel like somebody with some kind of social life!
I'm not going to Hacienda Classical tomorrow though (as much as it's something I'd love) because I would have to arrive before 10am which is when I plan to be suffering a hangover and wouldn't be able to leave until 11pm as her road is closed. There's also the slight problem I have with crowds so I'd probably end up sat on her garden wall listening instead. I spent most of Robbie Williams at Knebworth watching the live camera feed from a portakabin backstage.

I'm out tonight, not out out really, just the annual birthday karaoke bash at my brother's house. I was at my mum's last night for a chinese and the spawn invited me to Hacienda Classical at the cricket club in Blackpool tomorrow (they gave free tickets to the residents to appease them for not being able to leave their homes all weekend or avoid the music). I feel like somebody with some kind of social life!
I'm not going to Hacienda Classical tomorrow though (as much as it's something I'd love) because I would have to arrive before 10am which is when I plan to be suffering a hangover and wouldn't be able to leave until 11pm as her road is closed. There's also the slight problem I have with crowds so I'd probably end up sat on her garden wall listening instead. I spent most of Robbie Williams at Knebworth watching the live camera feed from a portakabin backstage.

OMG is it that time already?? Hopefully you are getting gassed this year babe. I have poured myself a small refreshment to get me in the mood! It really does feel like an assault course to do 2 days in a row as we get older. Hope you have a fab night Floppet.

Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had on now. Hope our @Floppet is giving this one a turn on the karaoke later.

Just answered a FaceTime from spawn:
"Mum have you ever heard of somebody called Pete Waterman?"
Me: "Pete Waterman from Stock Aitken Waterman?! Of course I've heard of him! PWL, Hitman and Her, Kylie, Mel and Kim, even Steps ... only the biggest music producer of my youth!"
Spawns fiance: He's just parked his Porsche opposite, his numberplate is PWL 47"
Spawn: "I just thought it was a grandad from the orchestra or something"

I actually like it - it's obvious everyone is enjoying themselves and it's camp as tits as well, something magnified by the video.

Plus, it's always an opportunity to revisit this masterpiece:

I think it's dreadful on every level, video probably most of all.

Reactions: Zu
Beyonce - Best Thing I Never Had on now. Hope our @Floppet is giving this one a turn on the karaoke later.

You probably wouldn't like any my karaoke offerings :D

Usually there's a couple of Limp Bizkit, at least one System of a Down, Drowning Pool (Bodies), Muse, Linkin Park, OPM, Queen, Jamie T. Basically the drunker I get the louder and swearier the songs get, Beyonce might get a look in with Single Ladies but highly unlikely, and I usually end up doing half of The Rocky Horror Show as well.

You probably wouldn't like any my karaoke offerings :D

Usually there's a couple of Limp Bizkit, at least one System of a Down, Drowning Pool (Bodies), Muse, Linkin Park, OPM, Queen, Jamie T. Basically the drunker I get the louder and swearier the songs get, Beyonce might get a look in with Single Ladies but highly unlikely, and I usually end up doing half of The Rocky Horror Show as well.

At the DREADED MOOPMEET I will get you up for a duet of Single Ladies.

I think it's dreadful on every level, video probably most of all.
I’ve always hated it. It felt especially beneath Bowie. I’ve never had any interest in the other one so I didn’t care whether it was beneath him or not

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom