Saturday needs a bath by smell o’ that

Naturally I tried all the flavours in that range BECAUSE EURO THING but wasn’t that excited by many of them

TANGY TOMS FTW
Some EURO THING

FUCK YOU :evil:

:EnglandFlag:

Disappointed myself again with how much of a slut I am for Superdry. Why can’t I just walk past without trundling in to buy a load of shit I wasn’t looking for in the first place?

D023E276-6454-4CBF-83ED-B814C1AECCB0.jpeg

woohoo!

Disappointed myself again with how much of a slut I am for Superdry. Why can’t I just walk past without trundling in to buy a load of shit I wasn’t looking for in the first place?
Oh I’m like that with Mister Byrite. I always leave with a shockingly empty purse but I do have a lovely collection of pleated cream and tan slacks :disco:

I’d like to say how awful those Walkers Sensations Poppadoms are. Sensation my cunny lips and poppadoms my gunt. The texture is COMPLETELY WRONG!

Superdry is still a thing? Do they still have their own stores?

I’d like to say how awful those Walkers Sensations Poppadoms are. Sensation my cunny lips and poppadoms my gunt. The texture is COMPLETELY WRONG!
I do LOVE a chicken and thyme Sensation though. Powerless to resist when the Co-op has them on offer.

Superdry is still a thing? Do they still have their own stores?
Apparently so! I think there’s one at Stratford Westfield. I’m sure that every time I’ve been in there, things have been too small. I expect they must have had a flood and everything shrank. This is nothing to do with me being too fat OBVIOUSLY :)

I need to pop in to Co-op on my way home for some tonic water. I do hope they have some special offer nibbles :disco:

• Love
Reactions: Zu
I’m quite displeased that M&S appear to have discontinued their Potato Squares. Especially after the same fate befell their Potato Triangles some years back

:enya:

Apparently so! I think there’s one at Stratford Westfield. I’m sure that every time I’ve been in there, things have been too small. I expect they must have had a flood and everything shrank. This is nothing to do with me being too fat OBVIOUSLY :)
I've got a Superdry striped polo shirt still with the tag on I bought in there many years ago. It must be YONKS because it's a medium, and I haven't been able to squeeze into a.medium since Alma Cogan was last in the hit parade.

I've got a Superdry striped polo shirt still with the tag on I bought in there many years ago. It must be YONKS because it's a medium, and I haven't been able to squeeze into a.medium since Alma Cogan was last in the hit parade.
I think that’s got SUE RYDER HERE WE COME written all over it, not wishing to upset :tongueout:

Someone told me I was TOO OLD FOR BENCH about six years ago and I was in my FORTIES! Luckily never too old for Chanel* though :disco:

*I KNOW AS IF

Just out of Co-op

I binned the idea of Sensations after I saw a reduced pack of five custard doughnuts for 39p :disco:

• Love
Trying to get my create juices flowing but good grief, I am DRY.

I always had it in my head that I would do an album one day full of Moopy references in the titles i.e. "Padded Bag", "Nifty Shitwagon", "Downhill In A Shopping Trolley", "Spacehopper (Naked Mix)" etc etc. Maybe now's the time.

Trying to get my create juices flowing but good grief, I am DRY.

I always had it in my head that I would do an album one day full of Moopy references in the titles i.e. "Padded Bag", "Nifty Shitwagon", "Downhill In A Shopping Trolley", "Spacehopper (Naked Mix)" etc etc. Maybe now's the time.
Don’t forget the catchy ‘Autistics, Hysterics, Insomniacs and Depressives’ :disco:

Don’t forget the catchy ‘Autistics, Hysterics, Insomniacs and Depressives’ :disco:
In fact you could do a whole double album out of that. One side for each :disco:

And a bonus disc of them all being played at the same time for those who are all four :disco:

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
I’m realising that I have been creatively dead since Mrs COVID swanned her way into our lives. Maybe I should try tapestry :(

9.30pm and I'm back from my own birthday bash having eaten one burger and had one can of Coke. They hadn't even started karaoke yet. Cheers Mr F! :(

9.30pm and I'm back from my own birthday bash having eaten one burger and had one can of Coke. They hadn't even started karaoke yet. Cheers Mr F! :(

Oh Flop. You need to start sending him home by himself or even going by yourself. My dad likes to go to bed early and my mum just goes places without him now so she doesn't have to leave early!

Yeah, if Mrs. Indie wants to go home and I want to stay out then it's pretty much off you pop then. Why does the person who wants to go home always win?

Oh no. I was thinking of you singing at the top of your lungs having a great day. :( Floppet has that not been the last few years things haven’t gone to plan? Please go to the day out tomorrow with spawn. Hope Mr F is OK too.xx

The plan was that Mr F is only coming for a couple of hours to show his face so I don't drink for the first part then I drive him home and leave the car at home, my mum follows me in her car and brings me back and I start drinking then (roughly 6 - 7 pm). By the time he decided he was ready to go at 9pm I'd been nursing the same warm, flat can of pop for four hours and there didn't seem any point going back because I'd have been five hours behind everyone else and karaoke isn't that fun when you're the sober one. If I'd been that bothered I could have sent him home in a taxi and I'd have gone back for the car today so it isn't all his fault.

I didn't get up till nearly 9am today so I can't get to spawns in time before the roads close so I've stuck the raspberry vodka and cherry vodka in the freezer and may entertain myself later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom