Saturday not worth its own thread

I think I'd go Mirand. Preferably after a beard trim, though.

I was in Bath today. Didn't get any Roly's as they were literally queuing out the door.

I was in Bath today. Didn't get any Roly's as they were literally queuing out the door.
Yep, same in ours. We are now so low on stock, ideally we need to close for a day to catch up, but we can't.

The Bath shop is really small though. It's not much more than a hole in the wall!

I wish we had one here. I don't imagine we have the tourists to justify the rent though, year round at least.

I think ours is one of the biggest.

I believe the Bath rent is huge. I thought ours was a lot.

I was really looking forward to going on a date tomorrow with a guy I’ve seen quite a few times but the guys flatmate has COVID :(

I mean I suppose we legally could meet now although it doesn’t feel right, but it hasn’t half made me feel like SHIT.

I think ours is one of the biggest.

I believe the Bath rent is huge. I thought ours was a lot.
It must be. It's right on the main shopping street, about a minute's walk from the Roman Baths and the Abbey. There couldn't be a better spot!

I was really looking forward to going on a date tomorrow with a guy I’ve seen quite a few times but the guys flatmate has COVID :(

I mean I suppose we legally could meet now although it doesn’t feel right, but it hasn’t half made me feel like SHIT.
At least it isn't a "I feel really tired actually haha" an hour before you're meant to meet. :)

It must be. It's right on the main shopping street, about a minute's walk from the Roman Baths and the Abbey. There couldn't be a better spot!
Yeah I did hear it was a good location. Rolys don't let you open until they find a location they think will work. Which is why they turned a couple of ours down.

If he's double vaccinated then you can meet right?

If he's double vaccinated then you can meet right?
We CAN but it still feels wrong to. I know the risk is still minimal but he has been using the same kitchen/cutlery etc and been in close contact quite often.

Branching out Our @Rita ? Shades of Bucks Fizz ESC.

49B565F1-0BE6-41C1-AC69-EB7413CB2E37.jpeg

currently having dinner in a "concept pop-up restaurant" that doubles as a club. lemme go request some Rita Ora, as is customary

I have an ESC query from a few years back. Is it easier to post in here (will anyone see it) or should I post in the Eurovision forum?

Hit me up love :disco:
Ok. As far as my flaky memory goes, this was an interval act. It was some kind of aerial acrobatics involving large perspex sheets. Does this ring any bells or am I making it up?

when and where?

Ok. As far as my flaky memory goes, this was an interval act. It was some kind of aerial acrobatics involving large perspex sheets. Does this ring any bells or am I making it up?

when and where?

Russia 2009 bbz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom