Serbia 2024: Teya Dora - Ramonda

Songs out, selection on 2 March.

Queen Konstrakta is BACK BACK BACK with another artpop banger :disco:

This one is also getting a fair bit of early hype from the fans

Full playlists

Semi One

Semi Two

@Moderator could someone kindly merge please xo

The beat in Konstrakta's sounds so TINNY. But maybe it's intentional.

The first semi of this is on right now, second Thursday and final on Saturday. The one that’s gained the most views in Serbia so far has some potential drama around its lyrics. It’s called “Gnezdo orlovo” (Eagle’s Nest) and the rather obtuse lyrics talk about blackbirds returning and knocking down the eagle’s nest. Eagles being the symbol of Albania and Kosovo essentially translating as “blackbird field” in Serbian :eyes:

Performances from the first Semi-Final from two of the main favourites to win, including the "Eagle's Nest" entry:

I can’t find odds for this online. Is it known to be rigged in some way?

I can’t find odds for this online. Is it known to be rigged in some way?
No betting odds I've found either. Breskvica's studio version of her song though is currently on 5 million views. For comparison, the next highest is Konstrakta at 1 million and Teya Dora at 970k. Every other studio recording is at less than half a million.

The polls (mostly the fan polls which isn't the best indicator, but someone on another forum posted one from a Serbian news website that was similar) favour Breskvicka, Teya Dora, Konstrakta and Zorja. So one of those will probably win the televote in the Final.

But of course, this could all change once all songs have been performed live. There's also no way of knowing how the jury (who have 50% in the Final) will vote at the end as well.

These are about a week old now but:

IMG_3594.jpeg

Apparently the broadcaster paid Hurricane 2.0 enough so that they would appear on stage, but not enough so that they would bother to even pretend miming singing "Fuego" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom