SNAP! Chat (feat. 12" whoppers)

I'm allergic to radio edits as you know but this does feature a MAGIC FLYING CARPET and also this version is just as fantastic as the Slomo mix :disco:

And don't get me started on all the versions of Rhythm is a Dancer. If ever a song deserved 6 weeks at no.1. Talk about giving you everything you want and more.

I don't really care for The Power. I like the Russian language part at the start though.

And don't get me started on all the versions of Rhythm is a Dancer. If ever a song deserved 6 weeks at no.1. Talk about giving you everything you want and more.
Oh my God the first time I heard it. Suddenly being presented with EVERYTHING AND BEYOND :disco:

Actually we could always post songs extended to a thrilling length here (I'm thinking 10 minutes PLUS) to add some variety and as you know I'm not one to object to going off topic :disco:

EXHIBIT A: 10:51 :disco:

Who wanted the extended version of the Corona MEGAMIX? Me please.

I've tried to flog this one here before with nobody biting but OMG WHAT A SENSATIONAL CLASSIC and also a whopping 11:10 :disco:

I'm allergic to radio edits as you know but this does feature a MAGIC FLYING CARPET and also this version is just as fantastic as the Slomo mix :disco:

A STUNNER :disco: even if the video is DULL AS HELL!

do we know HOW and WHY that Snap! album had 4 big budget and high-tech (for the time) videos?? Who was funding them?
To this day I remain so confused that someone somewhere heard Welcome To Tomorrow and decided to spunk away several MILLION on the video :D

I also find it interesting the The First The Last Eternity seemed to be the bigger hit in Europe, whilst Welcome To Tomorrow was the UK smash.

I do really like Eternity AS IT GOES. It seemed to just slither by with little interest in the UK.

A STUNNER :disco: even if the video is DULL AS HELL!

do we know HOW and WHY that Snap! album had 4 big budget and high-tech (for the time) videos?? Who was funding them?
To this day I remain so confused that someone somewhere heard Welcome To Tomorrow and decided to spunk away several MILLION on the video :D

I also find it interesting the The First The Last Eternity seemed to be the bigger hit in Europe, whilst Welcome To Tomorrow was the UK smash.

I do really like Eternity AS IT GOES. It seemed to just slither by with little interest in the UK.

Dull as hell indeed. There’s a MAGC CARPET! Honestly some people are NEVER SATISFIED!

I can’t even remember how WTT WENT. The First… was better BY FAR! :disco:

Also we all know what the UK audience is like :(

Welcum into my world cum along and follow

Well cum into my wor wor wor world.

I've just discovered this WHOOPER version of Exterminate.

It's like Cappella popped in and could only offer 75% of their beats. Obviously :disco:

The PROMO ONLY US RADIO EDIT of Ooops up that wasn't commercially released, isn't on youtube or anywhere online and you probably never heard improves the song a lot :)

The PROMO ONLY US RADIO EDIT of Ooops up that wasn't commercially released, isn't on youtube or anywhere online and you probably never heard improves the song a lot :)
Proof or it didn't happen

Proof or it didn't happen
Actually I did a video using the original images with that edit for a pub, let me see if I find it and can upload it. It's simply a radio edit but just the beggining of the song is enough to elevate it.

Ooops Up is ONLY saved by dear PEN asking the evergreen question WHAT'S IN THE BOWL BITCH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom