• Moldova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia

• Poland

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Having now heard them all, UK still stands out, unfortunate that despite that golden lineup spot, it’s with Sweden and Poland who are also very strong.

Not buying the Ukraine win prediction. They need a semi decent song for that and may fall on the jury votes.

Blatantly Ukraine, but I will vote for the UK to keep the positive momentum going out to the universe

I feel like Ukraine is dependant on whether or not the juries go for it, and the UK or Sweden whether or not the televote go for it.

I'd say its Ukraines to lose at this point.

Sweden will be up there though, and I THINK(with the juries at least) the UK will be as well.

Really would have preferred AU/UK/PL not to have been wedged up together like that but I have faith that Sam will be able to stand out enough.

If Sam manages top 10 over all I will still be pretty thrilled to be honest.

Australia and then he will bravely come out at the winner’s press conference. Stunning!

I honestly couldn’t hum the Australian song if you threatened to BURN ME ALIVE.

• Haha
Reactions: ZZ
I'm assuming the juries won't put Ukraine in the top 5 and then there is still the chance that the UK or Sweden could win.

The fact that Ukraine is such a favourite only/mainly based on the assumption that people will vote for it out of support instead of it being the best song still makes it very exciting for me. I'm not so sure people will do that.

I think the juries will be even more susceptible to express their solidarity, it's their 12s that the spokespersons announce separately, the people's wish is expressed in a much more toned-down fashion since it's given altogether.

I think the juries will be even more susceptible to express their solidarity, it's their 12s that the spokespersons announce separately, the people's wish is expressed in a much more toned-down fashion since it's given altogether.
That's true. I did think about countries in the area doing that, but I just don't think the Dutch jury (for example) will give 12 to Ukraine. If that happens I'm pretty sure they've won.

My mental guidelines are as follows:

- Ukraine are probably going to get over 300 points from the televote. If that doesn't happen, someone else has probably won (unless Ukraine do really well with the juries, which I don't think will happen but you never know).
- SO, something else with public appeal needs to do really well with the juries. Over 300 points or as close to 300 points from the juries, ideally.
- If something with public appeal gets over 300 points from the juries while Ukraine gets under 150 (ideally under 100), then it has probably won.
- Norway will probably come top 3 on the televote along with Ukraine, taking up a lot of televote points between them. This probably makes it important that whatever wins the jury vote/doesn't win the jury vote but gets a similar number of points to the jury winner is the other one of that top three, if it's going to be capable of winning. The jury winner probably needs more than 200 from the public in order to win.
- I suspect the most likely outcome is that the jury winner gets 250-300 jury points, and Ukraine gets 100-150 jury points. At that point it'd be really open going into the public vote, and Ukraine falling shorter than expected (only getting 250 or so public votes for example) would probably make all the difference.
- I suspect (in no particular order) Sweden, the UK, Italy and Poland are the only tracks there that could make it to around the 300 mark from the juries and get over 200 from the public.

Last edited:
My mental guidelines are as follows:

- Ukraine are probably going to get over 300 points from the televote. If that doesn't happen, someone else has probably won (unless Ukraine do really well with the juries, which I don't think will happen but you never know).
- SO, something else with public appeal needs to do really well with the juries. Over 300 points or as close to 300 points from the juries, ideally.
- If something with public appeal gets over 300 points from the juries while Ukraine gets under 150 (ideally under 100), then it has probably won.
- Norway will probably come top 3 on the televote along with Ukraine, taking up a lot of televote points between them. This probably makes it important that whatever wins the jury vote/doesn't win the jury vote but gets a similar number of points to the jury winner is the other one of that top three, if it's going to be capable of winning. The jury winner probably needs more than 200 from the public in order to win.
- I suspect the most likely outcome is that the jury winner gets 250-300 jury points, and Ukraine gets 100-150 jury points. At that point it'd be really open going into the public vote, and Ukraine falling shorter than expected (only getting 250 or so public votes for example) would probably make all the difference.
- I suspect (in no particular order) Sweden, the UK, Italy and Poland are the only tracks there that could make it to around the 300 mark from the juries and get over 200 from the public.
I’m already having PALPITATIONS

He fucked up the juries performance thinking it was just a run through/rehearsal.

Noted PROPHET @The Winged Victory of Samothrace has voted Estonia.

IDqg.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom