SORBVISION™ II: GALA LIVE SYNC I (LIVE AT 9:30PM)

I shall pop this on whilst working this afternoon

Oooooh. I wonder which ones.

Tonight, I should get going after Traitors. Just received a 10 minute video from our mystery guest hosterer - not even 5 seconds in and [redacted] got it wrong, so I have high hopes for a car crash (they were literally the only seconds I had time to watch)

1. Bess - I've had this on my radar since it was released so fair play to whomstsoever sent it. I've even toyed with trying to play dumb and send Ram Pam Pam because it's the best song ever written.

Love the choir just singing one word at a time. I hope they translate to something completely incongruous; he's rapping (?) away and being punctuated by them shouting 'chops', 'boob', 'Snarf'.

4. Charlotte Cardigan - very understated but somewhat of a bop. I wonder if it's too far down the Billie Eilish 'people think I'm cool but actually I just can't be arsed' style of singing which threatened to ruin Eurovision for a couple of years.

6. Topless Mother - I hope this is the soundtrack to an upcoming 'post an AI picture of Diane sunbathing in Lanzarote' thread. It's pretty good, to be fair.

10. Highly Suspect - Did I actually just sit through a feature-length intro just to be confronted with one of these fuckawful Rag n Bone Man singing voices?

12. Black House. It means the... uh... black house. Shout out to @Tisch for being the only one to get that reference to a throwaway Simpsons line.

The song is good. I'm fingering @Funky or @Music, and when I'm finished I'll start working out who sent this song.

12. Black House. It means the... uh... black house. Shout out to @Tisch for being the only one to get that reference to a throwaway Simpsons line.

The song is good. I'm fingering @Funky or @Music, and when I'm finished I'll start working out who sent this song.

Alas I have not entered this time but thanks for thinking of me! I will assume the song is the greatest piece of music ever recorded.

Aww. I definitely would have extended it for you, but you'd be more than welcome to still vote if you have a spare 2 hours of music listening 🎶

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom