SORBVISION™ II: GALA LIVE SYNC II (LIVE AT 10:30PM)

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Assume the position...

Disco-Yoga-4.jpg

... and hold for about 50 minutes. That's when SORBVISION™ II GALA II will commence. It's a bit more dancefloor drowned, dipped and douched, so please be ready.

See you 10:30pm. Don't worry if these unthinkable schedulings haven't been compatible - the complete youtube and spotify playlists will be posted when the voting thread goes live.

Unfreeze your windows :disco:

Last edited:
Song 4/15

Song: Feel About You - DJ Koze Remix
Artist: Melle Brown, Annie Mac, DJ Koze
Avatar gif: Actually scratch that, make it THIS

200 (12).gif

Song 10/15

Song: She's Kerosene
Musical act: The Interrupters
Gif: "literally the first result for a GIF if I search for 'angels'"

200 (15).gif

Thank you to everyone. The voting thread will go live later (and will include both youtube and spotify playlists in full). For now, the spotify playlist for this GALA has been added to the 2nd post containing the youtube song set.

It's hard not to comment on individual songs, but one in particular has struck me down completely :disco:

I'll set out the voting template, which should be a standard 20, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

Someone has stolen one of my shortlisted future entries. Instead of being bitter, I’m going to throw lots of points it’s way

I had a "real" entry and a more "left field" and decided to save the real one for next time. So of course it's been stolen :bruised:

And I think I know by WHOMST :UngratefulBastards:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom