SORBVISION™ II: RESULTS EXTRAVAGALA (ft. GALA, Märy Kiäni & Kelly Wilde)

omg diddy

Kisses Love GIF by Alissandra

Omg I’m absolutely exhausted by the thought of how much work that went into creating this! And also exhausted from having watched it all.

And I can’t believe we got a message from the real Gala! :disco:

Fantastic work @straightorbroken you’ve really outdone yourself! (And thanks for my only 20 :disco: )

And thanks for everyone who liked and voted for Madly. 💋

Oh and as ever commendations to sorb again on the magisterial video project, which has truly displaced Kala in the 'KALA'S HERE - MOVE OVER' stakes :disco:

Oh that is my first top ten in a while. Thanks girls.

Can SorB please confirm the scoreboard above?

#9 is better than expected. I kept getting either nothing or some high points.

I simply didn't have the energy tonight so apologies but I intend to stick this on during the ironing one day next week!

Congratulations @Pingu the ASFM doctrine dictates you must now bow out of the next 3 competitions as you have become too good. I didn't write the doctrine, take it up with @ButterTart

Thanks @straightorbroken for another unique contest and results!

@Diddy !!!!

Also thanks to everyone who voted for me. I’m happy with 4th! Still have never won but I’ve done well more often than not. ONE DAY!

Well the top3 couldn't be any more predictable but I'm in it so.:EmilyMeh:

The absolute perfect artist and song during my votes thanks @straightorbroken :disco: What an iconic GALA including...GALA (!) Märy Kiani calling me an evil queen it just doesn't get any better.

Wonderful to see @Diddy back AND voting for my song. Thanks to everyone else too and especially @Kala for the 20. Definitely a much needed last minute voter after all.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the votes for KARA, I'm happy with my score. :)

Thank you @straightorbroken for hosting. Love all the work and time you put into creating truly fantastic brilliant show and results. :disco:

Well the top3 couldn't be any more predictable but I'm in it so.:EmilyMeh:

The absolute perfect artist and song during my votes thanks @straightorbroken :disco: What an iconic GALA including...GALA (!) Märy Kiani calling me an evil queen it just doesn't get any better.

Wonderful to see @Diddy back AND voting for my song. Thanks to everyone else too and especially @Kala for the 20. Definitely a much needed last minute voter after all.
WAIT it was @Pingu that gave me the 20? I don't deserve you. :cry:

What a fabulous results show! :disco:

Thanks to the host and fellow players! Special thanks to @OutSynk for the 20 points! 🥹😍

Disappointing result for me, but at least I broke the 2nd place streak.

Cheers @straightorbroken for an absolutely jawdropping show :disco:

Now, who's doing the next one? Since my imperial era seems to have passed I have QUITE THE TREAT lined up for the next contest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom