Speculate Wildly About Enya

Oh wait I was meant to post this in the AI thread ๐Ÿ˜… but yes, both are on the same level for me (except Edie's a character; actress Juliet Cadzow is quite a legend too!) ๐Ÿคฉ

Enya is thinking that she would like the moon to feature prominently in her new album cover. ๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿช„

Edie McCredie also a massive lesbian, of course ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
I was going to react :basil: because I was kind of wondering if anyone would mention that headcanon, haha.
I later remembered it's lesbian visibility week, and it's quite nice that Edie McCredie came to mind ๐Ÿ˜Š

Enya is wondering which shade of orรกiste to wear for her next photoshoot. :grin: ๐Ÿงก

[Pot organising AI image]
I do speculate that there is a room on the upper floor that Enya has to herself, where such plants reside. ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŒฟ

[Mickey Mouse AI images]
Immediately I thought of this :laugh: ๐Ÿ˜…
Ghislaine Maxwell

When Ghislaine Maxwell helped with The Mirror's Disney Day in 1985 as a charity event.
Plus the ever-amazing Floella Benjamin ๐Ÿคฉ
Ghislaine Maxwell

Enya is learning the words to her new song that Roma Ryan has newly written lyrics to :disco: ๐ŸŽถ
It aims to rival those of "Sappho comet" (China Roses) of course ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ“ƒ๐Ÿ’

Enya is considering to ghostwrite a song for Ireland in the next Eurovision song contest but cannot make her mind up what her pen name should be.
She had 'Oar of Gweedore' in her mind, but thought it would be easily mispronounced.
Her main alternative would be to use her father's actual surname, and just wait and see if many would realise. ๐Ÿ’ก
Eithne Hardin :ireland:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom