Steps - Scared of the Dark [NUMBER FUCKING ONE SINGLE]

I don't really follow iTunes much but top 30 after 7 hours is really really good, isn't it?

I was wondering about streaming last night. What's the average age of a Steps fan now? 30? That's not going to gain you ridiculous levels of streaming but it's not going to be the disaster it could be, right?

God I hate the charts

I do wish H would stop feeling the need to assert himself as a sexual being. Also I can't remember if Faye used to be this quiet. She certainly had more to say for herself on the reunion show.

If Lisa was on her own she'd have you believe that Benny and Bjorn hand presented them with Story of a Heart. :D

I'm screaming at the Gaydio interview RN.

LSL stopping the conversation just to mention 'how good Claire looks' :D

She's mentioned living in Dubai several times in the last minute.

#8 on iTunes

Holy fuck - All Saints peaked about #24 with One Strike. Britney peaked at #6 with Make Me and made #42. With the promo tomorrow if they keep this up they could well get a top 40 hit :o

TOP FIVE now! :o

Other new releases : Louisa Johnson (28), Lorde (41), Nicki Minaj (44) and Stargate (51).

What a great start.

This is unbelievable.

It's no doubt thanks to the fanbase but with the promo tomorrow if it can just stay top 10 for the next couple of days it should at least finish #10-#15 on sales which is a great result.

Is it getting any first day plays? I imagine Heat and Gaydio. But Radio 2 etc may bring it on board at least for the week?

Number THREE!

*abandons any attempt at getting work done for the rest of the day*

I'm literally agog.

POP JUSTICE! I'm just picturing hundreds of young gays emerging from their cacoons after years of a horrific diet of Rihanna, Beyonce and Ed Sheeran. Steps has stopped our race from dying out :disco:

I'm literally agog.

POP JUSTICE! I'm just picturing hundreds of young gays emerging from their cacoons after years of a horrific diet of Rihanna, Beyonce and Ed Sheeran. Steps has stopped our race from dying out :disco:

:D:disco: Especially BEYONCÉ. I've seen ACTUAL ORGANS WITHER

Last edited by a moderator:
Steps to DOMINATE all Ed Sheeran ineligible categories at the Brits 2018

I'm needing stats from the prestigious Apple Music chart STAT.

Supposedly performing on Saturday Night Takeaway tomorrow night. :disco:

Loving the momentum behind this song and the UNBRIDLED JOY it's been creating.

It, and they, are so badly needed in oh seventeen. :moira:

Let's not get carried away. The KAISER CHIEFS have got the final performance slot tomorrow evening.

We have a LONG way to go before "REAL MUSIC"s hold is vanquished.

Let's not get carried away. The KAISER CHIEFS have got the final performance slot tomorrow evening.

We have a LONG way to go before "REAL MUSIC"s hold is vanquished.

Oh cheer up love!

We're clinging to ANY beacon of hope like Queen Faye to a disco ball.

I don't think Saturday Night Takeaway really do "new single" performances these days anyway. I'd imagine they'll be doing Tragedy in the karaoke segment or something.

I don't think Saturday Night Takeaway really do "new single" performances these days anyway. I'd imagine they'll be doing Tragedy in the karaoke segment or something.

I expect nothing less than Scared Of The Dark to be played on loop for the duration of the show

Let's hope there won't be any digital stocking issues.

*looks back at Summer Of Love*

#2 now.

Steps kicking Ed Sheeran off of the top of the itunes charts for even an HOUR would be a majestic thing to happen in 2017.

Last edited:
I think they will do it. If you look at kworb and see how much they are growing with each update, I'd be surprised if they don't.

:disco:

#50 in the Netherlands which is pretty good since they were never really popular here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom