Steps - Scared of the Dark [NUMBER FUCKING ONE SINGLE]

When can we find a decent example of how streaming is doing ? 24 hours in?

I haven't been this excited about charts in years, even if I know it's doomed to failure.

I bet no fucker plays them on the radio either. Like the good old days. Cunts.

When can we find a decent example of how streaming is doing ? 24 hours in?

I haven't been this excited about charts in years, even if I know it's doomed to failure.

I bet no fucker plays them on the radio either. Like the good old days. Cunts.

Think we will find out tomorrow if it is top 200 on Spotify. They may do on first day? New Music Friday playlist they are on, plus the fans whom stream. It will be hard to keep it up though unless someone like Capital goes 'this is actually good' or even playlists it in an ironic way and it then gets access to some more playlists.

Though with sales this big it should enter the top 40 overall next Friday so may at least get on UK top 40 playlist next week?

I'm already streaming it.

99 more times to register a lifetime sale.
149 more times to register a sale for the chart week.

I must have streamed it 30 times today. It's been on repeat in the car all day.

Why can't Radio 1 just playlist it for shits and giggles? Miserable fucks.

And ridiculous we are hoping for a top 40 hit out of something top 3 on iTunes. Grrr..:

OH MY FUCKING GOD :disco::disco::disco:

THERE AREN'T ENOUGH DISCO SMILIES IN THE WORLD!

We might yet get an Ed Sheeran-Steps chart sandwich in the top RUNGS :disco:

Change the thread title to reflect its NUMBER ONE STATUS right now!

THAT BANNER NEEDS PUTTING UP NOW

if it needs tweaking do it later

This is phenomenal. They can't have asked for more than this. It will surely stay given the momentum and the promo tomorrow until Sunday or so, right? Which means it must have a fair stab at being close to the top ten, right? RIGHT?

God I know nothing...

PRAISE THE DAY FOR OUR SAVIOURS HAVE RISEN.

#Number1onITunes is the new #BListedAtCapital

ZKkAR9I.jpg

Reactions: Zu
The sales chart next week is going to be the only important one, quite clearly.

I hate to be the VOICE OF DOOM, but I still reckon it's looking at around #33 at best. There's just no way it'll be a streaming hit, and I can't see the sales sustaining for more than a day or so.

Would love to have egg on my face next Friday though!

With the ridiculousness of the chart later, Steps being iTunes #1 and limping into the final chart at #37 or whatever next week will hopefully be the nail in the coffin for the chart as it stands, Steps therefore actually saving the chart for real :disco:

Trust LSL to make a martyr of herself and save us all :disco:

Is there a way of continually playing one song OVER AND OVER AGAIN on Spotify (obviously with the volume turned off very occasionally) to HELP SALES? I'll do anything. I'll even dress up as Schnorbitz for a STEPS FOR #1 FUN RUN with BERNIE CLIFTON :disco:

I hate to be the VOICE OF DOOM, but I still reckon it's looking at around #33 at best. There's just no way it'll be a streaming hit, and I can't see the sales sustaining for more than a day or so.

Oh naturally -- but the fact that they've broken through the Ed Sheeran wall is generating BUZZZ not seen since the year 2000 :disco:

It all depends on sales. If it stays #1 for the weekend then surely it's looking at 30k at least even if it falls throughout the week? That would be enough for #11-#15.

Streaming will be low but it won't be non-existent. It really just depends if it holds up and sells 30k-ish, or if it falls quick and only does 15-20k that will determine where it lands. All considered it could really be anywhere from #10-#40.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom