Stockholm

Kratz

Τα, τα, τα, τα, τα, τα
So I’m probably the very last person to do this but I am off to Stockholm in a few weeks (no not to avenge the premature defenestration of S.Clamp) and I have been put in charge of THINGS TO DO. So what should we do? Things to see, eat, walk, drink, dance…

Tack!

Ooh thanks. And I’m not going until April apparently - would Grinda be OK then?

I’ll send you a dm with some restaurants, bars (and that awful place where you can dance to your Shirley Clamp) tomorrow.

I recommend visiting the town hall, a bit of an obvious choice but a guided tour will serve as a potted history of the city and it is a very iconic and unusual building in many ways.

There's also the ABBA museum if you're that way inclined.

Go to Skansen and the ABBA/Eurovision Museum!

Also go dancing on PATRICIA if it's still going :disco:

I wish I’d done a more thorough job of being a tourist when I visited Stockholm - it probably didn’t help that Oslo totally exterminated my spending money.

I saw Gamla Stan, a zoo on an island, the Raspberry Swirl, maybe the palace?

I just remembered I had an awful foot blister from bad shoes too :D so don’t do that

Go for the ABBA, stay for the Syndrome

Last edited:
I absolutely adored Stockholm but I'd only been the one time about 17 years ago (!)

I'd love to go again.

Why does Stockholm airport need 5 terminals may I ask? Why have I just walked 1 and a half miles to get from security to my gate? What a ridiculously over-specced airport, the whole place is empty, it could be a quarter of the size! I arrived 2 hours early and still nearly missed the flight! 0 stars!

There’s some construction that has been going on outside terminal 5 for ages so you have to go through terminal 4 to exit.

Why does Stockholm airport need 5 terminals may I ask? Why have I just walked 1 and a half miles to get from security to my gate? What a ridiculously over-specced airport, the whole place is empty, it could be a quarter of the size! I arrived 2 hours early and still nearly missed the flight! 0 stars!
Honestly I adore Stockholm but that is one very questionable airport :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom