"Stranger Things" Season 4

Ah no, it's an entertaining show. I haven't been desperate for it to return though. It's the final season right?

Last edited:
Not the last, but have a feeling Season 5 might be. Those kids ain't kids no more.

I'm mainly here for Queen Winona. But as far as Netflix shows go, it's one of the best for me

I want Winny to be kept employed, so I hope they just give us Stranger Things: the New Class and keep her on with her quite frankly "agog" default setting.

FLz2g3aVEAkKRYF

It looks good, it looks like a LOT

Is it a hint that this is the final season? If so I’m more inclined to see it through

Oh I found this thing called Google, I could just get the answers myself - this is the penultimate season.

A bit :square: when they said the episodes will be a lot longer, at least an hour.

Why can’t anyone make 30 minute TV shows anymore?

The end of this season has been spoiled by the recently-released official MONOPOLY GAME :basil:

I dread to think
Are they going to Xanadu? Or TRON land?

I will probably watch this, but that Never Ending Story singalong during a scene of dramatic tension was a real shark jump

The end of this season has been spoiled by the recently-released official MONOPOLY GAME :basil:

That reminds me of when the ending of The Phantom Menace was (sort of) ruined when the soundtrack was released with an all too revealing track title :D

• Haha
Reactions: dUb
They announced the lengths of the episodes and I’ve never been so glad to not be watching something. The shortest is like an hour and a half.

I'm gonna say no

The effects improved!

Love this show but

I’m predicting it will end up being a major error that they’ve increased the episodes to movie length AND added more episodes AND split it into two halves. This is not the sort of show you do all that with.

Has anyone indulged yet? I've watched the first three episodes, the first two definitely felt a BIT overlong and meandering but I'm really enjoying it now that things are kicking into gear.

I did note it is not yet at #1 on Netflix in the UK, which seems surprising?

EDIT: it only came out today! :D

Last edited:
Watching now. I think at all lulls they should just start playing Running Up That Hill/A Deal With God like they have just now. C'mon baby :disco:

The Hellfire guy could easily be playing a teacher. They should probably get older adults to play older adults if going full Dawson's Creek with some of the pupils.

Oh my fucking GOD at the end of episode four!
C'mon angel, c'mon c'mon darling
Let's exchange the experience
:disco::disco::disco:

The girl who plays Max is such a gift, she's definitely the best of the newer characters. I love Robin as well, but every time she's on screen it's hard not to just see Uma Thurman, there's such a strong family resemblance there.

Oh I had no idea that was Uma's daughter. No wonder I like her best. Iconic by association.

I love just how Nightmare on Elm Street most of the deaths have been this season :disco: And of course Robert Englund showing up at one point just to hammer it home.

I honestly don't remember thinking it was bad, but do weigh up the negative comments with previous form too, I know I do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom