SCD Strictly 2020

I reckon a Jamie vs Clara dance off this week, and Clara to go unless there is a drastic improvement. :(

Clara has a chance because I don't think she was bad at dancing the jive, she just made mistake after mistake until it was embarrassing to watch. If she holds her nerve she may just survive, depends on who she's facing.

Craig really is being incredibly NICE this series. I wonder if all the judges have been asked to keep it feel good this year - there has to be some explanation for the often barking scoring.

Motsi kinda stuck the knife there saying she made a mistake. Surely Shirley wasn't going to save her afterwards. SILLY WOMAN!

Love how they WARN Middle England a week in advance that they will see DRAG QUEENS on their screen next week.

Gutted for Clara, she obviously loved the show so much.

Jamie did do a very good job with an admittedly easier routine. After the mistake early I was so nervous for her all the way through the dance. At least she went out on a largely good performance though.

What was the mistake? I didn't see it but I was only half watching. It looked like she TRIPPED again at the beginning which surely wasn't it :D Lady you were wearing FLATS!

What was the mistake? I didn't see it but I was only half watching. It looked like she TRIPPED again at the beginning which surely wasn't it :D Lady you were wearing FLATS!

It seemed like something happened early on when she was near the judges, it might have just been a timing thing but it looked odd.

Kilts are very hard to pull off and JJ being rather skin and bone just didn't fill it out well. I absolutely hate wearing them.

Damn. I was hoping Bill would be bottoming just to get rid of Chelsea guy. Everything crossed Clara does this with no mistakes.

N9Fz.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom