Sugababes™

It's a pity "Today" was cut from the broadcast. I wonder if Sky Arts would put it online as a bonus.

• Sad
Reactions: dUb
Something's coming: @dUb get in here!

Here's hoping it's actual new music and not a deluxe reissue 22nd anniversary One Touch Anniversary Vinyl with added Sugababes™ wrapping paper and Flatline instant grat download or SOMETHING

I feel like these three have been teasing exciting announcements for the best part of a decade now

It's like being in Waiting For Godot.

On their Insta they called it an update about the O2 show so I suspect it’ll be an announcement of whoever’s supporting them (Say Now/needanamebro bookies’ favourites)

Is it JUST ME or have all the posts from 2021 and 2022 (and so far in 2023) disappeared? Is this the wrong thread?! @Moderator

SCREAMING that a supplier at work has given me tickets to the 02 show :disco:
1692303309111.png

If you don't declare these as part of your tax return, I'll report you to HMRC.

It’s Siobhan on the Mutya verse, she’s interestingly swapped it round with Mutya on Heidi’s and Siobhan on hers. Interesting!

It’s Siobhan on the Mutya verse, she’s interestingly swapped it round with Mutya on Heidi’s and Siobhan on hers. Interesting!
I think they've said before that Mutya always wanted the opening verse but Heidi got it for whatever reason. queen bided her time and took it back! :disco:

I hope this is teasing a release of the tour versions of the singles with Siobhan vox because I won’t be playing this little remix thing again

This is a great if largely unnecessary remix. Although if it's for future live shows then that's reason enough.

This is a great if largely unnecessary remix. Although if it's for future live shows then that's reason enough.
it's a bootleg remix that JOY was playing in his live shows over summer that popped off hard enough for them to put it out... at Christmas :disco:

this did 66k on Friday which is not bad AT ALL! I can see it doing quite good numbers long run, anything 300k+ is already solid

I think they've said before that Mutya always wanted the opening verse but Heidi got it for whatever reason. queen bided her time and took it back! :disco:
I just assumed Siobhan might be uncomfortable to be leading off that hit, but Mutya being a Queen, snatching both wrapping papers and Heidi's first verse makes more sense!

Get it Queen. It makes it even more funnier when 4.0 tried to laugh off Mutya's gain for the wrapping papers. Some people don't get the long game.

this did 66k on Friday which is not bad AT ALL! I can see it doing quite good numbers long run, anything 300k+ is already solid
this has 545k streams now and is #5 in their spotify top songs. it will likely have better numbers than When the Rain Comes soon. slay!

I'm obsessed with the remix. it's so good.

You're all mean! When the Rain Comes is still doing better than the Atomic Kitten song.

I completely missed that there was a leak of a bunch of rough demos in December, to be honest it's nothing to look out for since they're rough (with titles like "U_dogruffiana 2206"), however I really hope that these are from The Lost Tapes sessions because otherwise they seriously have a leaking problem in their camp :o We knew an USB of their Polydor material was shared around for a long time, so it leaking made sense. These doesn't if it's recent. Maybe Mutya is right and there's a saboteur conspiring against them - does anyone know what Jade's been up to lately?

Apparently that SPATE of leaks were indeed from recent sessions o_O O_o o.O O.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom