Sugababes single survivor - FINAL & RESULTS

Who is your winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iguana

If I only could...
We are finally here! Not the two songs I would have predicted in the final two, but they're stonkers nonetheless. Both about being true to yourself, looking inside and finding strength when your impulse is to run away - but if we hold onto our strength, we can make it through.

So what's it going to be? VOTE TO WIN!

The only thing most us will probably agree on is that the best Sugababes song is neither of these

Reactions: D5K
I do rate RFC very highly though, and the middle-8 was a glimpse into what would follow (them home/to the studio).

every round of this legendarily disastrous survivor gets more and more ******ed. I can't!

I feel this survivor is actually to moopy what Trump is to American politics. it's going to be a HARD IDEOLOGICAL SPLIT going forward.

Run For Cover is lovely, but it's absolutely second tier when compared to the pop monsters and majestic ballads.

Who is this website and what have you done with Moopy?

Are we seriously going straight onto a Saturdays survivor after this or do we all need a few weeks in the naughty corner first?

Not that any of MY votes were incorrect!

Still crying out for a Get Sexy win or anything off their internationally best selling and highly acclaimed PARTY SEVEN albam but Stronger will just have to do :(

Fighting the urge to change my vote for the drama :googlyeyes:

What happened to ABOUT A GIRL? :oi:

If 'Stronger' wins let's make a trophy and send it to Heidi.

Just can't believe there hasn't been any chat (to my knowledge) about who would form our ideal and definitive line-up. Call yourself Sugarbarbes fans? So shocked and sickened rn. For myself I would say:

AMELLE
JADE
RIKKI-TIKKI-TAVI or, if unavailable, LOUISE NURDING

:disco::disco::disco:

Just a reminder that "Stronger" is one of the best pop songs of the 21st Century, whether it's from a girlband or otherwise, and you all need to show more RESPECT

:DeathToAllOfThem:

Just a reminder that "Stronger" is one of the best pop songs of the 21st Century, whether it's from a girlband or otherwise, and you all need to show more RESPECT

:DeathToAllOfThem:
Most of these girls simply have no manners. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY'VE ENDED UP HERE

This is like the Schlager Boiler SURVIVOR all over again

Waking up to the realization that this survivor actually happened.
DGXi3LN.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom