Sugababes single survivor - ROUND 5

Which don't you give a damn about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iguana

If I only could...
Sorry for the delay, I've been in Manchester actually SEEING them!

Sadly we say goodbye to RED DRESS (17 votes).

Vote for up to 2 least faves.

1666626670506.png

Push The Button ruined by being on an ad for COFFEE PODS or whatever it was, for me.

Push the Button going before top 3? Queen Keish will be waiting for you on judgment day, queers.

Push the Button and Flatline might be my two favorites

If we are all speaking our truths then Hole in the Head is a racket that GA might have been able to sell but I wasnā€™t buying the Sugabababes version.

It felt like one of those songs where they decided the title first and then tried to make a song around that

Itā€™s the moody songs and ballads (where they always sounded their best) that made them stand out. The upbeat songs werenā€™t as good and havenā€™t aged that well (in my opinion).

Reactions: D5K
I always get distracted by the weird stuff going on in the PTB video

If we are all speaking our truths then Hole in the Head is a racket that GA might have been able to sell but I wasnā€™t buying the Sugabababes version
what!

Hole in the Head is something close to the perfect pop song. it's all forward rhythm and effortless melody, hooks on hooks, delicious guitar riffs, NOT TO MENTION Keisha's absolutely iconic and world destroyingly brilliant middle 8...

I'm THROUGH with it
not HAVIN' IT
this CRAZY SHIT
not FEELIN' IT
can't DEAL with it
no more, I QUIT
breaking OFF the BUN
a brand NEW DAY
has just BEGUN!

just because you made me go OOOOH
doesn't mean I'll put up WITH YOU!
don't you DARE TURN BACK
CAN'T YOU SEE?

I WON'T TAKE THAT!

I mean, come on. this is high art. this is high camp!

tumblr_otm8wqME4u1qkx3eio1_540.gif

and that's before we get to the video being the absolute pinnacle of their grungy underground bad bitch aesthetic. they were so fucking cool. even Heidi!

If we are all speaking our truths then Hole in the Head is a racket that GA might have been able to sell but I wasnā€™t buying the Sugabababes version.

It felt like one of those songs where they decided the title first and then tried to make a song around that
A racket? You don't know what a racket IS.

Canā€™t believe Get Sexy is out. I listen to it every day and like to press a boob against the living room window when itā€™s on but hubby says that I should ideally do it from the inside of the maisonette if I want coppers thrown :(

I donā€™t know, guys

I think Popjustice just talked us into getting excited about a lot of things back in the day

Get Sexy SHOULD come back and beat some of these other tracks, it came on in the club at the weekend and certainly still goes off :disco: As did SHE'S A MESS at the end of the night, I know that wasn't a single but maybe @Iguana can chuck it in as a wildcard next round? šŸ™

Get Sexy SHOULD come back and beat some of these other tracks, it came on in the club at the weekend and certainly still goes off :disco:
CAREER HIGHLIGHT LUV. Nobody can trust these cloth eared queens. They just donā€™t understand what the sophisticated Get Sexy sounds can do to a womanā€™s hungry little gunny

BIN THE REST NOW GET SEXY FTW :disco:

Freak Like Me easily my favourite but only because of Are ā€œFriendsā€ Electric?

ARE ā€œFRIENDSā€ ELECTRIC? FTW WITH GET SEXY SECOND CLOSE VOTING NOW PLEASE :disco:

Reactions: COB
can't believe the evil flatline truthers are manipulating this contest so. let's just declare Push the Button/Hole in the Head the WINNER ALREADY before any more harm is done.

Push The Button is very of its time. Overplayed and OVERRATED.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom