Sugababes single survivor - ROUND 7

Which 2 songs are not stronger than the others?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iguana

If I only could...
Goodbye to the 'babes' 2nd number 1 single Round Round (18 votes).

This round TWO SONGS will be eliminated! You can also vote out 2.

I've realised I don't actually love anything of theirs. I don't dislike anything either though.

About you now is probably about the closest they've got to a 'banger' in my eyes.

Overload I'm sure has had a completely clean sheet up to now, and yet I don't think it'll win! :shock:

OR WILL IT :ShockedSenhit:
I’m thinking that or possible Too Lost In You could be a surprise winner

fucks sake
don't make me vote Too Lost In You just to save About You Now, both are top tier SUGABABABES

Overload is comparatively overrated. On Run for Cover they broke out of the "don't smile" nonsense that made their debut single a tad too self-conscious to hold its own against these titans. I voted Stronger out last round and immediately found myself with it stuck in my head all night long. Edit: seems I forgot that I voted for it again, oh well, they're just that good at this point.

@Pipo is @ing me again

He’s always FINGERING ME for something.

I’M JUST HONEST BABES. HONEST TO A FAULT!

also if you bitches are really gonna vote out a perfect pop song just because it was once featured in a coffee ad, you don't deserve the Sugababes or a flat white (and I'm not talking about Siobhan).

I would actually be fine to sacrifice Freak Like Me now. anything to protect the hole or the button.

PROTECT HOLE IN THE HEAD.

tumblr_mcwihgLIKi1qem26lo1_250.gif

THREE ELIMINATED THIS ROUND PLEASE

And all shall be right with the world

I can’t believe Run for Cover has got that many votes now, while Push and Hole are still in! I feel like I have been voting for them for a month now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom