Sugababes single survivor - SEMI-FINAL

Vote to EVICT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iguana

If I only could...
Well we are FINALLY almost there.

Overload just fails to make the semi-final, with 13 votes.

Vote to evict one last time.

Too Lost In You should really leave now I think, it's great but the other two are leagues ahead.

Reactions: dUb
Mopsy poster when BPM crosses 60.
CompassionateGrandioseHippopotamus-max-1mb.gif

I don’t really know, but the same happened to me when I walked into a guy’s place for a planned threesome last week.

Clearly Freak Like Me and Hole In The Head should be here, Push The Button as well.

But Too Lost In You does deserve to win the whole thing.

Reactions: GNL
Clearly Freak Like Me and Hole In The Head should be here, Push The Button as well.

this is in fact the real final 3. we have entered an alternate dimension. a kind of multiverse in which all six sugababes have the face of Keisha and one of the Keishas runs an authoritarian ballads-only regime under which @Iguana has been forced to wage war on bangers.

I spent the early morning watching the '10s Sugababes videos and watching Keisha throw shade at everyone on her YouTube channel. What a great way to start the weekend

How come this always happens, the one that gets the least votes suddenly becomes THE revenge attack in the next round?

Well I’m glad Stronger won and the other two came second and now we can all move on until our next tit for tat bad faith survivor

Well that’s the chain of events I’m going to believe happened, and now I’m going to die on the way back to my home planet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom