Sunday.co.uk

Has it HAPPENED?? Oh Zen you are absolute magic!
Yes, we're on our new server.

I don't forsee any, but post problems etc. here:

I have a group of teenage boys coming over today to watch the football and promised I would pick them up and cook for them. I drank too much last night so have booked two taxis and am going to order them all dominos and sit in a cocoon watching Selling Sunset.

#motheroftheyear

I have a group of teenage boys coming over today to watch the football and promised I would pick them up and cook for them. I drank too much last night so have booked two taxis and am going to order them all dominos and sit in a cocoon watching Selling Sunset.

#motheroftheyear
Can I invite myself round for the World Cup qualifiers next week please?

Where's the upload video option?
1630227172202.png

I spent £23 last night, charmed a lot of people, got nicely smashed and frankly had way too much fun! That was my first proper night out in nearly two years I reckon. Also everyone said I'd lost weight, SO THAT WAS NICE.

Beginning to hang. God bless @Indie for sorting out my unexpected logging in issues!

Sorry, I should have thought ahead to people having password issues and mentioned it in my post earlier in the week!

Sorry, I should have thought ahead to people having password issues and mentioned it in my post earlier in the week!
My normal email address apparently used my REAL NAME and was BANNED FOR SPAM! I was so confused!

If you are having issues with passwords, your browser may still have it saved:

In Chrome, go to settings and look it up here:

1630228546699.png

And in Firefox, it is here:

1630228570049.png

There's no way Zu will negotiate this, is there? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom