Sunday is in a LoooooOOOO000000Ppppp

My in laws are all coming down for Sunday lunch.

If ever anything is going to break dry February…

Ah, sweet sweet Sunday my favourite day of the week.

It’s been a week of utter chaos with my move but today is probably the first day I have plenty of free time and no plans.

Maybe it’s the day I should get that gym membership…

I'm doing some decorating today. But first brunch.

Yesterday I went here and it was very pretty though scary to drive.

20240203_170639.jpg

20240203_171332.jpg

I;ve worked every other day this week so I'm relaxing today. The recycling was collected yesterday (hadn't been collected this bastard year!) so I'll be collapsing a few boxes and try and get some stuff in before that fucking moron who just drops one big box into each bin gets to it.

I've decided to prune my vinyl this morning for NO APPARENT REASON. I've got loads of stuff I bought when vinyl was all 50p in charity shops that I NEVER play anymore/ never did in the first place.

I've gone through 1/4 of my collection and am amazed at the size of the pile I've pulled out.

Feeling marginally less rotted than yesterday, but there's plenty still wrong. What a disgusting, vicious, nasty, pig cunt of a cold.

I've just been to visit the old lady I volunteer for. She seemed very old and confused today :(

I'm also making a cauliflower and chick pea coconut curry later. I have no recipe. It may turn out awful.

I'm trying to save myself £200 on a new car key. I've bought a replacement fob, yes I used the Amazon link, and have taken the guts and key blade out of my old (broken) fob, unfortunately there's one incredibly fiddly bit to fit the old key blade into the new fob which the man on the Youtube video makes look easy but I've been at it for fifteen minutes and all I end up doing is chasing a tiny metal rod around the floor because it keeps poinging out of the hole. I've had to walk away from it many times to save my sanity. He's got big fat man-fingers so it should be easier for me with my little lady-fingers!

I've just been to visit the old lady I volunteer for. She seemed very old and confused today :(
That does tend to happen when you tell old people about the time you nearly killed 200+ people with a phone charger.

That does tend to happen when you tell old people about the time you nearly killed 200+ people with a phone charger.
:o omg I forgot to tell her about that. I think I won't, cos she will definitely forget I told her it's a secret and call the police on me.

Mr F offered to help so I let him try to open the fob because I didn't have the strength to do it. He broke it. Looks like I'll be paying £200 for a new key after all on top of the £17.50 I've already spent. :(

I'm trying to save myself £200 on a new car key. I've bought a replacement fob, yes I used the Amazon link, and have taken the guts and key blade out of my old (broken) fob, unfortunately there's one incredibly fiddly bit to fit the old key blade into the new fob which the man on the Youtube video makes look easy but I've been at it for fifteen minutes and all I end up doing is chasing a tiny metal rod around the floor because it keeps poinging out of the hole. I've had to walk away from it many times to save my sanity. He's got big fat man-fingers so it should be easier for me with my little lady-fingers!

Things like this happen to me all the time.

Things like this happen to me all the time.
I managed that faffy part the very next time I tried. Mr F has now been using a craft-knife on it for over two hours, he kept slicing himself until I asked why he wasn't just using the fireman glove to hold it (a really thick fireproof glove), there's a binful of blood-soaked kitchen roll in my living room.

I managed that faffy part the very next time I tried. Mr F has now been using a craft-knife on it for over two hours, he kept slicing himself until I asked why he wasn't just using the fireman glove to hold it (a really thick fireproof glove), there's a binful of blood-soaked kitchen roll in my living room.

Things like this also happen to me all the time 😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom