Sunday plays the hits of The Saturdays for charity

We bought some OLD NEW FURNITURE yesterday for the house which is taking a definite shape.

I intend on spending a shit ton more of my student loan today. I want a new TV next.

I have a cold. an actual cold. WTF?

I think this is what comes of being sat right beneath an air-con vent at work and having freezing cold air blown at you. Bollocks.

I got drunk as a skunk last night and have woken up today and I seem to have lost a shoe. WTF!? They are my favourite Louboutins! Obviously FABULOUS as it is an excuse to get a new pair but how on EARTH did I lose a shoe? :confused:

CINDERELLA?

I have a cold. an actual cold. WTF?

I think this is what comes of being sat right beneath an air-con vent at work and having freezing cold air blown at you. Bollocks.
I'm surely mere days from getting a cold, being back in a busy workplace and suddenly in contact with hundreds of small humans! Amazed I haven't so far!

Oh, fair point, I was also out of the office for a fortnight. Just shows you - I mask up, sanitise, all the stuff yr supposed to do yet here we are.

I went one better than MLK and I had two dreams last night.
The first one made me wake up at 6.30, my dad was ruining an Easter party and I was getting angry and emotional.

I got back to sleep until 11.00 unbelievably, but had a Moopy dream. @big ron was angry that I had entered another song by an artist I’d used before

Happy birthday @Barnacle!

peter pan friends GIF

I’m working until 7pm today and can’t be assed. I had a lovely romantic dream about a Portuguese guy I met there 2 years ago and have notions now of booking a trip to bump into him again. *plays ‘Missing by Everything But The Girl* on repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom