Sunday, why am I so ugly?

It's a lovely 25 degrees where I currently am. But where we are heading to is going to only be 23 and some rain 😭 no more tan top up for me.

I'm hoping the storm is over by Wednesday/Thursday for when we fly home.

You're not ugly, @Lucille. You are smart, talented and have abilities to make the bins better.

IMG_2053.jpeg

Have a very vivid memory of hearing the cat CHUCKING UP in the bedroom last night, but can't find any evidence of it happening and now I'm wondering if I dreamed it :garfield:

I have a hideously busy Sunday trying to get myself organised for moving out. Just under two weeks to go but knowing my track record it really is worth making a start now or I’ll be lay in a stressed heap on the week of moving. Not worth it.

I'm absolutely dead today. I really didn't drink much last night, but it was the first since new year.

Still a quite one today hopefully. We've done the big shop and just need to change the bed sheets and hang the laundry today. Hopefully an afternoon with a hot water bottle and a book.

Today has been sponsored by hash and black coffee. I've marinated a whole chicken in harissa for later, just waiting for this MEGASTORM to start.

Why anyone prefers this to CRISP AND COLD I don’t know.

Windy as fuck here now. Looking forward to walking home from my mother's later :side-eye:

We’ve managed to avoid talking to anyone all week and now Trisha and her Mum Runa from Bradford have decided to corner us and go all “oooh I love the gays, we should do dinner together and me Mum, she loves the nightclub, she were there til 4 last night, we could all go together.”

No, Trisha, that won’t be happening.

Have a very vivid memory of hearing the cat CHUCKING UP in the bedroom last night, but can't find any evidence of it happening and now I'm wondering if I dreamed it :garfield:
Maybe cats are like dogs. Dogs, or the two I had at least, would happily eat their own vomit and lick the floor clean afterwards. Could that be a possibility?

Lucille in UPSKIRT SHOCKER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom