Sveriges Tolva (Thurs 14th May, 20.00 BST)

I think this is potentially the best Eurovision replacement show we’re likely to get.

Background: this is Sweden’s attempt to deliver a 2020 Contest that is as close to the real thing as possible.

:D:side-eye: Oh just look at how things turn out. Still, this has cheered me up no end :disco:

I still think it was the best we’re gonna get! I mean, roll on Saturday with 30 seconds of each song

I still think it was the best we’re gonna get! I mean, roll on Saturday with 30 seconds of each song

Oh the best is all over now. That fabulously crappo, ultra-limptastic voting is a highlight which absolutely cannot be improved upon and Saturday’s going to be a right boring horror. Think I’ll book myself into a padded cell at the Homerton instead. Actually I’ve always quite fancied one of those :disco:

Oh the best is all over now. That fabulously crappo, ultra-limptastic voting is a highlight which absolutely cannot be improved upon and Saturday’s going to be a right boring horror. Think I’ll book myself into a padded cell at the Homerton instead. Actually I’ve always quite fancied one of those :disco:

If you do, ask for Mike - he’s hilarious

Reactions: Zu
I can’t stop thinking about it and I’ve got to be awake at 6 :D

Did the three people in the “audience” clap after the many hours of escalating voting tension had reached their giddy peak and the winner was declared? :tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom