Switzerland 2023: Remo Forrer - Watergun

Tisch

Spare potatoes
Officially announcing on 7th March, but we have this from the Crystal Ball which... is not promising.

Yes the Crystal Ball is now an officially reliable source

Well nothing about that photo looks promising. Did they learn NOTHING from last year?

It’s been officially confirmed.

His latest single. Yeah, I have very low expectations for this being anything but bland beige.

His latest single. Yeah, I have very low expectations for this being anything but bland beige.

Hmm. I mean obviously this is shite but if he gave us something along the uptempo summery George Ezra lines then I could see about getting behind it.

That’s the only way this can work. I appreciate it’s probably just going to be another sadboy ballad.

Love that, like Raincatchers, we’re once again deciding how good or bad a song is based on a tiny snippet :disco:

pokemon water gun GIF

I don't mind it, it's a step up from Boys Do Cry at least. It'll get lost in semi 1 though.

Just listened to this and Cyrus back to back. Is it the same song? It’s definitely the same sort of DOG EGG.

Apparently the last Swiss head of delegation resigned after the 2021 contest which EXPLAINS A LOT.

Unpopular opinion perhaps, but I think this does its particular Eurovision genre (boring Arcade soundalike) really VERY WELL and the staging is stunning. Those pyro missiles!

Sad boi ballad is quite possibly my least favourite type of entry, so GOOD JOB Switzerland to get me semi-on board with this.

I feel it could be over shadowed by Cyprus in the final which does the same thing but with PITS and FEET.

BE VERY WORRIED ABOUT THE SWISS

I had the mother jury and work jury get desperately excited over this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom