Targeted Advertising

IMG_2685.jpeg

All that outfit needs is a gold chain necklace and Ron is ready to start selling heroin out of a laundromat.

Whenever I open my Instagram I get a picture of Barry Keoghan in an awful outfit, and I spend 20 minutes moaning to co-workers about how whenever I open insta it’s Barry Keoghan in an awful outfit, so insta thinks I enjoy this content, and now my insta is basically exclusively Barry Keoghan in awful outfits.

Whenever I open my Instagram I get a picture of Barry Keoghan in an awful outfit, and I spend 20 minutes moaning to co-workers about how whenever I open insta it’s Barry Keoghan in an awful outfit, so insta thinks I enjoy this content, and now my insta is basically exclusively Barry Keoghan in awful outfits.
You’re living my dream

This, but replace "Barry Keoghan in an awful outfit" with "fit shirtless gays who I don't fancy but secretly do"

My for you page is 80% Middle Eastern guys in their pants, 10% silly looking dogs and 10% Claudia Winkleman.

IMG_5168.png

Despite all my microphone supposedly being turned off and all the associated ad preferences, since we started watching Breaking Bad last week, Amazon has actually been recommending me METH PIPES :D

(Which now seem to have moved to “keep shopping for” now I’ve clicked on it…)

IMG_3960.png

I doubt these Reddit ones are targeted, but they did draw my attention (though I'm the one chasing after a wrapper if it doesn't bin properly :rofl:)
CDN media
:(

Also this e.l.f. one (I only bought a liquid lipstick about 5 years ago, haha)
JUDGE BEAUTY

Wow the lady in the middle Judge Judy is 81? :disco:

And this (which I'd like to see eventually, but not tomorrow :D)

kZThn6WNr22N-zAKlzZPR4AAudJXEycWe-sneAy0BF4.jpg

😊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom