Taylor Swift forum?

Does the greatest songwriter of the 21st century deserve her own forum on Moopy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I could fly
I'd pick you up and we'd go back in time
I'd write this in the sky
I miss you like it was the very first night

Taylor Swift Sunglasses GIF

This seems legit - she's busy and always doing something so it doesn't feel like one that would die off in a long gap between albums. We have 4 re-recordings and probably new material on the way. Plus, she's massively successful and has a completely loon fanbase.

Do what you like, I just felt the debate needed an objective voice. We may as well have a Gary Glitter as far I'm concerned.

Whiskey on ice
Sunset in vine
You've ruined my life
By not being mine

But you're so gorgeous @Ag
I can't say anything to your face
Cause look at your face
You're gorgeous

(now please change your vote)

lo siento, but should a bunch of people who don't like Taylor Swift voting no out of selfish spite really carry the same weight as the people who would actually use that forum saying yes, give it to us?

lo siento, but should a bunch of people who don't like Taylor Swift voting no out of selfish spite really carry the same weight as the people who would actually use that forum saying yes, give it to us?

I didn't vote in the poll initially as I dispute the core premise re: greatest songwriter because sorry but Mark E Smith was alive for 17 and a bit years of it. But I have now because Moopy is Moopy is Moopy.

Adding Dub to the blank space on my long list of problematic moppers :(

• Sad
Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom