Taylor Swift - The Tortured Poets Department (out April 19th)

I mean… these are technically lyrics :zombie:

This is AI right?

.......right?

1000056529.png

Charlie references selling me on a Taylor Swift album for the first time in ten years. :o

This album is sounding very "Bejeweled" influenced, if that makes sense. but better
this is my impression so far

Of course Twitter/Reddit hate it. they hate everything at first

this is getting such a negative reaction.

Cool!

Jack needs to do one and LEAVE! He'd better stop gaslighting Taylor into thinking he's good and don't get me started on Aaron. Lana better take note.

OTT: Swifties better not leak LASSO in September :argh:

im so close to listening to the leak

SOMEONE PIN ME!

Could Post Malone please fuck off

Or at least stick to his white rapper country corner of the world and stay away from the gay interest artists, UGH

I have so many questions, like what has Charlie Puth got do with this and has he released any new nudes to coincide with whatever it is

Answer the second question first though

Since Puth found that girl he’s cavorting with the semi-nudes and feet pics have all but stopped :zombie:

this is getting such a negative reaction.
92% and 'universal acclaim' on Meta Critic, currently.

(I expect it'll go down a bit when more reviews are added, but still)

Anyway, listened in the car on the way to the airport and on first listen it all washed over me. I’ll give it a proper listen later but so far, not that bothered.

So Long, London really is lovely.

i'm so happy that double-disc cover ended up being The Black Dog cover, which is my favorite.

I saw online there was discussion about a secret RSD release. I wonder if that’s going to be this expanded version? (If it actually happens).

Didn't she do this with Midnights and then never released the extra songs physically?

I'll give (some of) it a go later this morning.

Oh, of course all the physical bonus tracks are on the "second disc". Actually fuck off, I hate this. Why am I paying £15 for a plain CD with HALF THE ALBUM on it?

So all the exclusive physical bonus tracks are on this second album?

LOL! She’s taking the fucking piss. I really like her but she’s making it increasingly difficult.

Only Damon Albarn is THIS annoying.

I saw online there was discussion about a secret RSD release. I wonder if that’s going to be this expanded version? (If it actually happens).
That’s tomorrow isn’t it? Totally forgot about it this year..

cherry picking thru part one but Guilty as Sin? and The Smallest Man Who Ever Lived are great. Fortnight and Florida kinda washed over me.

it's quite alarming HOW committed she is now to making songs that have these super wordy melodies and live in this same soundscape she's been exploring for ages. I'm not sure it's a problem with the quality of individual songs, everything sounds good to me. but it's all blurring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom