Tech questions that don't deserve their own thread

I've no idea if this belongs here.

Has anyone updated their Spotify app lately? Now, when blocked, my phone screen shows a big ass album cover of what I'm listening to, is there a way to avoid this or does everybody at my gym have to know I listen to Tattoo while working out? Yesterday the album cover of whatever I was listening to could be barely seen whenever I blocked my screen.

Click on the album cover - it should put it back to the older view with the smaller album cover

How do I stop Facebook showing me so many things I have no interest in? It's getting progressively worse.

Is there a way to stop Temu from being shoved in my face everywhere? I'm sick of it.

For the last two weeks I haven't been able to playback videos from my phone's camera roll (It's an iPhone 12), I've read that it must have been an ios update that fucked it up and perhaps restarting the phone might help. Has anyone experienced this before?

Last edited:
That happened to me a few weeks ago. I rebooted my phone and it was fine. But it’s very strange.

That happened to me a few weeks ago. I rebooted my phone and it was fine. But it’s very strange.
A simple reboot did the trick! But since IOS17 was announced on par with the new 15 model a few weeks ago, it kind of makes sense :(

Is there a way to download youtube purchased films? I tried using a screen capture, but it was a blank screen. Very annoyed - as if I'd have bought it had it been clear I'd have to always watch on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom