Teddy Swims - Lose Control

This is VERY GOOD. It’s been hanging around the chart in the UK for some time now and I THINK it was #1 there too. A massive hit regardless.

It got to #2 in the UK. It has been hanging around for ages though.

I mean it’s good but it sounds like everything Rag n Bone Man did already. I think I prefer this guy’s voice though.

I can't with all these basic straight white men (I'm assuming) all endlessly spending 6-10 weeks at #1 and then making way for another one.

Benson Boone, Teddy Swims, Noah Kahan... is there some factory where they're farming these people?

Even the names feel like they're being created in an auto generator.

I mean it’s good but it sounds like everything Rag n Bone Man did already. I think I prefer this guy’s voice though.
He was on Graham Norton a couple of months ago and I usually pop to the loo during the music act, but his voice was so great, I heard it from the bathroom and dashed back in!

That Benson Boone track is not bad except people on Instagram make me hate it, talk about running a track to the ground.

That Benson Boone track is not bad except people on Instagram make me hate it, talk about running a track to the ground.
Another reason I stay off social media - people really can kill a good song

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom