Tennis 2022

Team GB getting through to the semi finals of the BJK Cup was quite the gag after looking down and out after their first match up against Kazakhstan.

That was a really tough loss - could have won all 3 of those matches really. Storm Sanders played brilliantly all day thoughl

Not sure anything is confirmed. Too worried it’ll turn out to be another sick hetero joke.

Sinner's come back from 2 sets down to win the Australian Open was quite something. Great to see him fulfilling his potential

The first half was a good match thanks to Medvedev, the second half was a good match thanks to Sinner.

No surprise that Daniil ran out of steam and nice to see Sinner get the job done.
Main thing is: Zverev stays slamless.

The first half was a good match thanks to Medvedev, the second half was a good match thanks to Sinner.

No surprise that Daniil ran out of steam and nice to see Sinner get the job done.
Main thing is: Zverev stays slamless.

I only saw from mid second set and thought it was a good match overall. Daniil played the most sets in any slan apparently, kinda felt for him losing in a final again.

Long may the Zverev slam title drought continue....

Only saw the 5th set as was out training but I’m glad Sinner backed up his semi final victory. In the past he’s often,relatively, flopped straight after a win over Djokovic or Alcaraz.

Not really a Sabalenka fan but can’t begrudge her a 2nd slam, she feels worthy of another.

Best match of the fortnight that I saw was the semi final in the women’s doubles between Mertens/Hsieh v Hunter/Siniakova. Incredible that Su-Wei has come back and holds 3 of the 4 slam titles with different partners currently and that she did the doubles double in Melbourne.

Su-Wei is an absolute legend on and off the court. Even if she wrapped up her single career, I do hope she sticks around a little longer for doubles and mixed - and why shouldn't see, looking at her haul over the course of the past few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom