TENSION album variants and purchases thread

Suedehead

I Will Survive
This is the official haven for those of us purchasing 24 variants :eyes: :disco:

The vinyl, CD and signed print version is decent value, no? Unless the postage is silly...even the deluxe CD/coloured vinyl and print is less than the average Record Store Day single LP.

I'm still debating. I have signed print editions of DISCO and GOLDEN as well as a signed KMO CD so I'm good, I think, with signed stuff.
I might go for the silver vinyl + deluxe CD package. Trying to practice some restraint. đź’…
Keen to see what @Sheena and @lolly are planning to do. :eyes:

It looks all the signed ones are sold out anyway. Oh well decision made!

I'm still debating. I have signed print editions of DISCO and GOLDEN as well as a signed KMO CD so I'm good, I think, with signed stuff.
I might go for the silver vinyl + deluxe CD package. Trying to practice some restraint. đź’…
I panic ordered one of the signed bundles. Can't even remember which one :D

She did a few more Disco signings when the chart battle commenced so maybe there’ll be more. I was planning on just the deluxe cd to be honest but quite fancy a vinyl too.

That signed print does look beautiful though - can't wait to sandwich it between thick card and stick it under some blankets in a drawer in the spare room :disco:

She did a few more Disco signings when the chart battle commenced so maybe there’ll be more. I was planning on just the deluxe cd to be honest but quite fancy a vinyl too.

Who was the chart battle with? I forget

I’ll buy one vinyl variant and that’s it. I’ll also get very angry about the fact she’s doing variant bingo again.

PADAM UP and everything but she'll get the deluxe CD from me only this time, and I am not fussed about it being signed. There is bound to be re-release next year anyway.

Obviously all bets are likely off if there is another chart battle but the intention is there to resist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom