THAT FUCKING INTERVAL

Cornelia delivering an utterly unhinged rendition of I turn to you looking like she hasn’t slept in 48 hours really is a gay fever dream.
She was utterly off her face during her double set at Euroclub the night before, so I could WELL BELIEVE IT!

My only complaint is that they could have come up with a less trite Beatles adjacent number than IMAGINE but the other choices were PERFECT :disco:

I was thinking a few minutes ago about how if they’d actually done the expected thing, they’d have given Better The Devil You Know up to someone more recently Eurovision.

I’M STILL NOT OVER OUR SON.

Cornelia mimed last night, right? Having seen her the night before her voice is obviously well up to the task but I just can’t believe you wouldn’t hear a thing off the water being sloshed about, right?

I wouldn't be surprised if she mimed to a pre-record at all, given how much she was tearing her voice out the night before.

It might not even be voice related but just tech related given the quick turnaround times for staging etc.

But the others were obviously live, no?
They didn't have a paddling pool though, which I'm guessing needs a different setup to just your standard handheld or Britney mic. For 60 seconds on TV and it not being competitive, they probably just went for the easy option for everyone

Sorry but SCREAM at Mahmood absolutely not bothering to upload Imagine to Spotify :D

I personally didn't HATE IT - I quite liked that he sang it in a rather CHILDLIKE MANNER to suit the song lyrics (compared to his far more mature self-penned material), but he truly was there for the outfit, the coin and something to DO before the The Little Mermaid London premiere wasn't he? :D

I mean I love looking at him, but he really can stick to getting his tits out on instagram. I've only enjoyed him on the Eurovision stage a third of the time he's been on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom