The Biden Years 2.0: the Republicans in Disarray

"We are acutely aware that this is not a fitting capstone to Judge Newman's exemplary and storied career," the council said, but added it had no choice when "a judge of this Court is no longer capable of performing the duties of her judicial office."

Counterpoint: she brought this on herself and nobody should give a shit :disco:

Could've been avoided if term limits or other basic checks had been implemented. Although, I suppose at some point all civilizations become too stubborn to make institutional changes.

Could've been avoided if term limits or other basic checks had been implemented. Although, I suppose at some point all civilizations become too stubborn to make institutional changes.
Is rather an age limit than term limits. In every other career, you get better with experience. I don’t see why it’s different with politics

Is rather an age limit than term limits. In every other career, you get better with experience. I don’t see why it’s different with politics
Right. ANY check would be a step in the right direction

800px-Barack_Obama_drops_the_mic.gif

As scary and terrible as the republicans are, at least they continually fuck themselves over

Should’ve gotten an American Bully XL instead 🤷‍♂️

Could someone do the due diligence on my behalf. Is the picture of Joe Biden's brother with his cock out real?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom