The Brits 2021

I'm not watching this tosh.

But I did seethat Taylor Swift wins a lifetime achievement award.

A lifetime of WHAT EXACTLY?

I thought Griff was GREAT (even if I EYEROLLED at her thanking God. This ain't the GRAMMYS).

I'm not watching this tosh.

But I did seethat Taylor Swift wins a lifetime achievement award.

A lifetime of WHAT EXACTLY?

to be fair she’s been a top selling artist for 15 years straight. That’s like Madonna getting one in 1999.

Oh another song with pistol sound effects :manson: Brrrr brrrr brap brap I’m so tough!

why does every grime performance look like a parody

LOL, this tape of TS is a parody, right?

“A creative visionary who speaks her truth”

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

She’s no Beyonce but I don’t get the hate. She has some pretty good songs.

Reactions: GNL
She’s no Beyonce but I don’t get the hate. She has some pretty good songs.
She not a great performer or singer and her songs are... OK but hardly iconic. Better than Beyoncé’s songs but with 1000th of the stage presence. Basically, Kylie shits on them all.

She not a great performer or singer and her songs are... OK but hardly iconic. Better than Beyoncé’s songs but with 1000th of the stage presence. Basically, Kylie shits on them all.

What absolute TRIPE. She is a great songwriter, and is very likeable and probably relatable to a certain age range.

BEYONCE > KYLIE

Dua Lipa really is the only performer under 40 at the moment with the potential to be able to stand alongside classic performers who have both the songs and the stage craft.

What absolute TRIPE. She is a great songwriter, and is very likeable and probably relatable to a certain age range.

BEYONCE > KYLIE
Beyoncé had a great voice and makes great videos and is amazing live. Can’t think of a SINGLE song she’s done in the last 10 years that is even more than a 5/10 though.

I’m sure TS is a lovely person too, but meh for the songs.

BEYONCE > KYLIE

Actually this is a lie. I have not liked a Beyonce song in about 10 years. Beyoncé’s old stuff with and without Destiny’s Child absolutely SLAYS for me, but Kylie is better now and does have an amazing back cat.

I STAND CORRECTED.

Beyoncé had a great voice and makes great videos and is amazing live. Can’t think of a SINGLE song she’s done in the last 10 years that is even more than a 5/10 though.

SNAP! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom