The Charles III Years + cancer diagnosis

Popbitch have run a couple of stories making it clear that our new king has a massive knob.

So is he going to get rid of Andrew? What does a new slimmed down Royal Family actually look like?

The majorly overinflated figures of how many people actually watched the funeral was quite funny. It is looking increasingly like no one cares. 😢

The majorly overinflated figures of how many people actually watched the funeral was quite funny. It is looking increasingly like no one cares. 😢
Um, if you're basing this on the TV ratings I posted, I fucked up.

Stingy bastard. We weren’t even allowed to enjoy the one last month!

Camilla's monogram is much nicer than Charles'

Screenshot_20221108_080031.jpg

Whoever designed that also does those death metal logos that look like lightning hit a crisp packet.

e91e3248274f2efbce6253b716b71d7206fb2aa1.png

Reactions: GNL
...although I read we are getting a holiday for the coronation?

Yep, Monday 8th May is an extra bank holiday, but the regular May holiday is staying as Monday 1st rather than moving to the Friday because of local elections, so no four day weekend this time.

Yep, Monday 8th May is an extra bank holiday, but the regular May holiday is staying as Monday 1st rather than moving to the Friday because of local elections, so no four day weekend this time.

Ah. Well means I only need to book 4 days off work for Eurovision week!

I'm a little worried that they'll time train strikes on that Monday now. I'm not sure the unions will be as reticent about strikes during the coronation the way they were about the funeral (and they definitely shouldn't be)

I'm a little worried that they'll time train strikes on that Monday now. I'm not sure the unions will be as reticent about strikes during the coronation the way they were about the funeral (and they definitely shouldn't be)

Is this to get to Liverpool?

I still read the title of the thread and 'Charles III' takes a while to make sense.

Well they've tried their best to sexify him but it doesn't give me any Mmmmmy lips HURT vibes sorry not sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom