The Chromatica Ball Tour 2022

1657657019836.png

first show is happening NOW! stage is inspired by brutalism.

perfs so far include

Bad Romance
Telephone
Just Dance
Alice
Replay
Sour Candy
Babylon

haven't seen any clips bar the below, but reactions so far are all RAVES

more

Free Woman :disco:
Born This Way (piano into pop version)
Shallow (in alien costume)
Always Remember Us This Way

for the former perf she walks through the crowd to reach the b stage

intro costume, very Alejandro

Last edited:
⚠️ FULL SETLIST! ⚠️

Orchestra/Monster Instrumental
Bad Romance
Poker Face
Just Dance
Chromatica I - Alice
Replay
Monster
Chromatica II - 911
Sour Candy
Telephone
LoveGame
Chromatica III - Babylon
Free Woman
Born This Way (piano + Studio)
Shallow
The Edge Of Glory
Enigma
Alejandro
Stupid Love
Rain On Me
Hold My Hand

SHOOK that she paid absolute dust to
Artpop

and less so about
Joanne
:eyes:

If she had
replaced that tune-free snoozefest piece of garbage at the end with 'Applausé' it would have been a near-perfect setlist. Not sure about the flow but maybe it works in the context of the show.

⚠️ FULL SETLIST! ⚠️

Orchestra/Monster Instrumental
Bad Romance
Poker Face
Just Dance
Chromatica I - Alice
Replay
Monster
Chromatica II - 911
Sour Candy
Telephone
LoveGame
Chromatica III - Babylon
Free Woman
Born This Way (piano + Studio)
Shallow
The Edge Of Glory
Enigma
Alejandro
Stupid Love
Rain On Me
Hold My Hand

SHOOK that she paid absolute dust to
Artpop

and less so about
Joanne
:eyes:

thats a really good setlist I am not sure why you are 'shook' about anything... :disco:

FX6c5lDXwAEZ-Kt

FX6c5lAWIAA-XEO

FX6Js4TWAAA7Aln

FX6JzbhXgAYIzub

FX5-StNXgAQrE0Q

FX5-UwbWAAMXzTE

I don't know who did the costumes – Versace? she looks incredible.

I don't know who did the costumes – Versace? she looks incredible.

They look fantastic!

The setlist, on the other hand, looks like it falls off a cliff halfway through. Closing with Hold My Hand? What a TROLL :D

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: dUb
That setlist looks amazing! I'm gutted there's no Perfect Illusion though :cry:

I'm going next Friday 🤩

my friend posted this - the spoken word interlude really is camp as tits :D

I love she low keys stans The Fame album after all these years and she looks phenomenal.

OK but how can you not stan an album that contains the most iconic run of pop singles this side of True Blue, not to mention Starstruck and Paper Gangsta.
I AGREE, but most pop stars eventually grow out of their debut album and start performing awful reinventions of their biggest singles just to spite us.

The videos from Stockholm look amazing. She did a lovely piano version of 1000 Doves (how it was intended, apparently). And the Babylon choreo makes me bitter that we didn't get a video.

If I hadn’t broken my stupid foot I would
Have gone to London gig
And yes I would have definitey douched my anus thoroughly and maybe even fasted on the day ???!!!!

1. Born This Way - I don't care what anyone's opinion of this song is; when it takes you to Church, it takes you all the way
  2. Stupid Love - the gag of the season was how much this basic pop popped off. The instrumental break makes so much more sense when there are 80k people dancing
  3. Babylon - That's gossip, PARIS :disco:
  4. Shallow - the locals ate. it. up. and you had to give the straights their moment
  5. Enigma - she gave us George and Whitney and her "dancing in your bedroom with no one watching" dancing at the end confirmed that Gags was a teenage gay like the rest of us
  6. Telephone - still slaps
  7. 1000 Doves - great vocals, beautiful vocals
  8. Sour Candy - I have no time for it normally but she ate that choreo. I forgot Patrizia could dance :disco:
  9. The Edge of Glory - it will always be my go-to Gaga ballad, at whatever BPM
  10. Bad Romance / Just Dance / Poker Face - the audacity of doing your three most iconic hits in the first ten minutes of the show. Your fave could never!

It was delicious to see the queens who have denied the gospel of Born This Way all these years gagging to be there once they realised all the other gays were. In the religion of the insecure, I must be myself, respect my youth indeed

Imagine ignoring a whole album (ARTPOP) yet your setlist still looks like THAT! Legends only, etc.

Is there even the slightest nod to (Dawn of) Chromatica?

I think I were doing some stan optimisations, I would have replaced a couple of the Chromatica tracks (Replay, Alice) with songs of legendary legend status like Applause and Venus. And maybe Fun Tonight / 1000 Doves with Million Reasons or Joanne (Piano Version) to give Ms. Joanne her flowers. We stan diversity and inclusion for all albums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom